Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Question from a mom of a 7month old.

Seriously though, is this kid ever gonna sleep?!?

Re: Question from a mom of a 7month old.

• As of 11 months...mine still sucks at that. I keep thinking he has to catch on at some point.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL---- it's anyones guess.  Some nights my 3.5 yr old still sucks at it.  So you never know.  Just take the sleep as it does come.  One minute at a time.

What have you tried?

• Loading the player...
  • She was waking 3-5x a night for what seemed like forever! Along with the time change I was able to set a later bed time. I somehow managed to get her to take more formula during the day rather than at night. That seemed to work and she started Only waking 1-2x a night(which is fine with me). We do rock her to sleep before we lay her in her crib. I will probably continue to rock. We did CIO with our son(he's 11) and know all about it and it worked nicely. This time around I don't think I want to do that because she's my last baby and I want to soak up all the cuddle time I can. Well this past week she's starting to wake more often again and I'm starting to think she's just messing with me! P.s. Sorry for the novel.
  • We have recently had some improvement. We are down to about 4-5 wakings a night and she is back to sleep within 20 minutes.  We even had 2 nights recently where she only woke 3 times. So, I guess it does get better : D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"