April 2011 Moms

I'm sure this is a frequent question but...

Hi ladies! I don't post often on here but I'm wondering what are all the April babies getting for their birthdays? So far the only things i can think of are a cozy coupe, wagon, baby swimming pool, sand box, some play food type things(mil got her a pink play kitchen) and then I'm lost.... Can't believe how fast it's come! 

Re: I'm sure this is a frequent question but...

• We got her a ball pit/ slide/swing.  She loves it!  We also got her some more bath toys, finger paints, and a Cookie Monster keyboard.
    Stephanie Hsu
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    LO got a large piggy bank, shoes, and books from us.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Stephanie- is it a ball pit, swing and slide all together?I think I saw something like that in a catalog and it looks like something that would be right up her alley...all her favorite things! 

• We got the Radio Flyer 4 in 1 trike.  He LOVES it!! My parents got him a water table and it is a huge hit. He also got a radio flyer bumper car that he can't ride yet but pushes all over the living room and totally loves it!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Books, shoes, and a Dress-Up Princess doll from Manhattan Toy Co.
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
  • I'm starting to think I truly suck as a parent. He got a "weekend getaway" to the zoo. (We live 200 miles from the nearest "big" city where the zoo is and 90 miles from the nearest city that has things like malls.)

I had a poetry reading in Portland on Sunday, so we left early Saturday morning and spent all day Saturday at the zoo, but we didn't get him any tangible presents.

MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• I have a couple toys that I got around xmas and didn't give to him, so he'll get those- a ring stacker, one of those little bead maze things. I also got him a puzzle (he can't do them but loves playing with puzzle pieces), a book, and I think I'll get him a little baby pool. My mom and dad are getting him a wagon. 
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • We got LO a anywhere chair from pottery barn.  It is pink and has her name on it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH built a beautiful sandbox and we got some toys to go with that.  Then we also got her one of those inflatable Rody horses.  I'm totally blanking on the other few little things we got.  They've been sitting up in the closet for weeks!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • We got DS a new car seat which he needed since he was still using his infant one and I also did up a new play space for him complete with a table and chairs with a cubby system.  So far he likes using his new space  We did also go to the zoo too and he loved it :)
    | Olowalu, Maui ~ August 6, 2008 |
    | Family of 4 ~ April 2, 2011 |
    | Family of 5 - October 24, 2012 |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"