Success after IF

Really? Just when things were getting back to normal.

Nastiness has to be brought back up.  I do not understand.  Why is it so hard to just leave things alone?!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Really? Just when things were getting back to normal.

• i could not agree more!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I agree. i havent been on much in the last few weeks in an effort to stay away from it all.
  • Loading the player...
  • And people wonder why the board has been so dead.  Why would anyone feel comfortable posting here, when there are nasty people hiding behind AEs and others (AEs and regular posters) who are collecting "evidence" and calling out members?  I'm surprised anyone is left.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • I never posted a picture of Dad's death certificate.  Does that make me a liar too?  So sickening.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Exactly, I've enjoyed this board for the last 3 yrs but I'm getting uncomfortable due to a few horrible people.

I wish we could block them and keep them from infecting the board with their nastiness.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJillRock96:
    And people wonder why the board has been so dead.  Why would anyone feel comfortable posting here, when there are nasty people hiding behind AEs and others (AEs and regular posters) who are collecting "evidence" and calling out members?  I'm surprised anyone is left.

And it's sad. But honestly, some of the people that have caused this mess did the same thing on IF.  :(

• I am a regular lurker and even I don't want to come to the board and read anymore since the negative comments started a few weeks ago.  It is soo sad that a few people ended up ruining the camaraderie and the great posts once existed in this board. 
  • I don't see the board any differently than I did before. This is still a strong community. The huge majority of us are still caring and supportive and knowledgeable. I still feel as safe here as it is possible to feel safe in a public forum (but then I am a lesser player and not likely to attract drama). Let's not let a few jerks bring us down.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejenber77:

I don't see the board any differently than I did before. This is still a strong community. The huge majority of us are still caring and supportive and knowledgeable. I still feel as safe here as it is possible to feel safe in a public forum (but then I am a lesser player and not likely to attract drama). Let's not let a few jerks bring us down.

Agreed.   Let's not let a handful of posts take us all down.   That would be a disservice to everyone.  T included. 

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• imageladychicago:
    imagejenber77:

I don't see the board any differently than I did before. This is still a strong community. The huge majority of us are still caring and supportive and knowledgeable. I still feel as safe here as it is possible to feel safe in a public forum (but then I am a lesser player and not likely to attract drama). Let's not let a few jerks bring us down.

Agreed.   Let's not let a handful of posts take us all down.   That would be a disservice to everyone.  T included. 

Yes
  • imagejenber77:

This.

• I just don't get it, why keep bringing it up and why of all people Million$$baby had to make it crystal clear where she stood, that's stupid! who the eff cares where she stands and why was she directed to the post?? hmmmm???

I don't care where she stands, she's not an active member anymore, who the eff cares again I say!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs.Babbsy:

I just don't get it, why keep bringing it up and why of all people Million$$baby had to make it crystal clear where she stood, that's stupid! who the eff cares where she stands and why was she directed to the post?? hmmmm???

I don't care where she stands, she's not an active member anymore, who the eff cares again I say!

And I don't get why you're so bothered over me. Aside from voicing my feelings about Davez that one time, I've never said a negative word about anyone on this board, even when I was being attacked. I spoke out on something I felt strongly about and that was that. I don't regret it, and the consequence was that I am no longer welcome here. But I still lurk from time to time because I do still care about a lot of the women on this board. We went through a lot of crap together once and I don't want to never hear about them again because I can't post on SAIF. In regards to the other post, I was just responding to a question because my feelings haven't changed and I have no problem with people knowing that. There was no reason for you to need to jump in with your lack of respect for me. It's been noted, thanks.

• imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

I just don't get it, why keep bringing it up and why of all people Million$$baby had to make it crystal clear where she stood, that's stupid! who the eff cares where she stands and why was she directed to the post?? hmmmm???

And I don't get why you're so bothered over me. Aside from voicing my feelings about Davez that one time, I've never said a negative word about anyone on this board, even when I was being attacked. I spoke out on something I felt strongly about and that was that. I don't regret it, and the consequence was that I am no longer welcome here. But I still lurk from time to time because I do still care about a lot of the women on this board. We went through a lot of crap together once and I don't want to never hear about them again because I can't post on SAIF. In regards to the other post, I was just responding to a question because my feelings haven't changed and I have no problem with people knowing that. There was no reason for you to need to jump in with your lack of respect for me. It's been noted, thanks.

Agreed, someone explicitly asked if those who had voiced doubts regretted it, so she responded. And M$B, while I can't speak for everyone, please don't think anyone "can't" post here. It's a public forum. I may not agree with everything you (or many others) post, but this isn't somewhere where people get black-balled. Or it shouldn't be. Otherwise, why aren't we ostracizing those who said they regretted supporting Million$$Baby when her daughter died? IMO, that's just as nasty as anything that she or Niki have said.

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • imageschmoodle:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

Agreed, someone explicitly asked if those who had voiced doubts regretted it, so she responded. And M$B, while I can't speak for everyone, please don't think anyone "can't" post here. It's a public forum. I may not agree with everything you (or many others) post, but this isn't somewhere where people get black-balled. Or it shouldn't be. Otherwise, why aren't we ostracizing those who said they regretted supporting Million$$Baby when her daughter died? IMO, that's just as nasty as anything that she or Niki have said.

I don't regret supporting Million$$baby, my lack of respect comes from your comments lashed out to my good friend, let's be honest you were done with us way before that. We continued to offer you support and continued, but I started noticing you only posting when you needed something or you needed support and then out of no where you post about Davez. So yes glad you noted my lost respect from you.

You were not black listed or anything like that, you stopped posting! You gave up on the board, not vice versa.

I have beef with you for that reason. We did go through a lot together, being pregnant and on bedrest together. I understand you backing off on posting here, I was busy and it was crazy, but you disappeared from SAIF and then there you are bashing Davez. I guess I don't get it.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • And I am not defending Niki in the least bit, because I disagree with her. However, going through the last few cycles and such, she has been very supportive to me. I think Niki has great intentions with the board in general, just strong feelings towards Davez, again I do not agree. I think those comments should have been kept to herself.

But Niki is always in support and we give her support, I was definitely shocked when I read her post and didn't want to believe it.

I like Niki and I like Davez.

I hope Niki found me supportive as well. I try, I just stay busy at work and at home.

I totally wish I could be around like mouseygail, she is the board cheerleader.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageschmoodle:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

I don't regret supporting Million$$baby, my lack of respect comes from your comments lashed out to my good friend, let's be honest you were done with us way before that. We continued to offer you support and continued, but I started noticing you only posting when you needed something or you needed support and then out of no where you post about Davez. So yes glad you noted my lost respect from you.

You were not black listed or anything like that, you stopped posting! You gave up on the board, not vice versa.

I have beef with you for that reason. We did go through a lot together, being pregnant and on bedrest together. I understand you backing off on posting here, I was busy and it was crazy, but you disappeared from SAIF and then there you are bashing Davez. I guess I don't get it.

I disappeared from SAIF awhile ago because I was very, very bothered by Davez and she and her drama were totally dominating the board. I stayed away because I felt the board was totally Davez-centric and I had nothing to contribute. That's all - not because I was "done" with anyone or anything.

• imageMrs.Babbsy:

And I am not defending Niki in the least bit, because I disagree with her. However, going through the last few cycles and such, she has been very supportive to me. I think Niki has great intentions with the board in general, just strong feelings towards Davez, again I do not agree. I think those comments should have been kept to herself.

But Niki is always in support and we give her support, I was definitely shocked when I read her post and didn't want to believe it.

I like Niki and I like Davez.

I hope Niki found me supportive as well. I try, I just stay busy at work and at home.

I totally wish I could be around like mouseygail, she is the board cheerleader.

I don't have any issues with you and I appreciate you staying out of the fray. I know you and DaveZ were/are friends from private convos we've had, so I definitely thought you were going to have an opinion on this. I'm glad to see it's an opinion to agree to disagree and move on :) 

• imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageschmoodle:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

I disappeared from SAIF awhile ago because I was very, very bothered by Davez and she and her drama were totally dominating the board. I stayed away because I felt the board was totally Davez-centric and I had nothing to contribute. That's all - not because I was "done" with anyone or anything.

You should have used the block feature and it sure felt like you were done with us.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageschmoodle:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

You should have used the block feature and it sure felt like you were done with us.

Regardless, this was my home for a long, long time. I spent years not only being supported but supporting others as well. I don't think anyone can argue that. The fact that I went a few months without posting much and then said something that a lot of people disliked really should not have earned me pariah status here. I was prepared for it, but I was still surprised at how quickly and voilently some people (yourself included) turned against me.

• imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:
    imageschmoodle:
    imageMillion$$Baby:
    imageMrs.Babbsy:

Regardless, this was my home for a long, long time. I spent years not only being supported but supporting others as well. I don't think anyone can argue that. The fact that I went a few months without posting much and then said something that a lot of people disliked really should not have earned me pariah status here. I was prepared for it, but I was still surprised at how quickly and voilently some people (yourself included) turned against me.

I was shocked, still shocked, I thought higher of you.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • I hate even justifying all of this with a response but I do have this to say. IF it was only the intention of the original poster  (whomever the coward is) to "warn" us, then they wouldn't have bothered digging this back up again. We've already been "warned." We're adults. Honestly.

The truth is that they get a rush from creating the drama. They don't have good intentions in mind. They're simply starving for attention, whether it's positive or negative. It's disgusting and shameful. Unless you are 100% sure of your suspicions, you're horribly out of line.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"