Baby Names

What do you think of the name Lennon?

What do you think of the name Lennon (boy) and what middle name goes best?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What do you think of the name Lennon?

• Love the name, I would say it is a unisex name. 

Do you have any family names that you like for middle names? 

• Love it very much. I would go for a nice classic to balance it Lennon Alexander maybe. 
  • Loading the player...
  • It's hard not to think of John or The Beatles, but I do like it. How about Reid, Carl, James, or Blake for middle names?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I don't care for it as a first name, but don't mind it as a middle name.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • I do like Lennon Alexander.  I would love to use my maiden name - Adams but my married last name is way too similar. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageCiderWench:
    I don't care for it as a first name, but don't mind it as a middle name.

I totally agree.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I hate it, sorry. When I pronounce it to myself I hear "Lenin" 
  • Imagine all the people....

Really? Lennon? unless you are huge beatles fans, or you don't mind other kids calling him john  just. say.  no.

• I wouldn't use it personally, because I am known to be a huge Beatles fan. I wouldn't give it a side-eye as a boy's name, although it's really a last name (obviously).

A FB friend of mine recently named his daughter Lennon, and I want to slap him.

I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I know a Lennon who is five years old. His baby brother is, I kid you not, McCartney. It's okay, but NMS. If you do use it, I'd go with a more traditional sounding MN, something like Lennon Alexander, Lennon James, Lennon Matthew, etc.

• Whoa, Lennon and McCartney?  Thanks for your feedback.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hear Linen and wonder why you named your child after a fabric. Then I think, maybe she said Lenin? But that's no better. 

I don't like surnames as first names, especially if they aren't family names. This one has enough unbecoming homophones that I'd skip it.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • morkmork member
    Not a fan.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • I love the Beatles and therefore kinda like it as a middle name. I don't think it works as a first.
  • Oh now, I like it. I don't think I'd ever actually use it but I really do like the name.
    BabyName Ticker Anniversary
  • I like it.  Lennon Alexander is a good suggestion.
  • I would think his parents were Beatles fans.
  • I think it's cool!
  • I think it's a trendy flash-in-the-pan name.
  • Like many others, I think of either The Beatles or Lenin.  I would only use it if it were a family name.

mm 2/17/11 * dd born 4/20/12 * bo 1/3/14 * edd 1/211/15 

• John Lennon is my all time favorite, but I wouldn't use it :(

You'll get questions every time you introduce your son about being a Beatles fan. 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• This is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm a huge fan of John and I love the name, but I could never actually use it. Maybe on a pet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love the name!  I have a good friend with a little girl named Lennon, I like it for a boy or a girl. She didn't get the best response when she first named her Lennon but the name is a perfect fit. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"