Breastfeeding

Are you using any gas relief methods?

If your LO tends to get gas, do you give anything to help ease the discomfort?

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Are you using any gas relief methods?

• Yep.  Simethicone (Mylicon).  I buy the Target Up & Up generic brand because its a fraction of the price ($3.69/bottle as opposed to $8 or $9 for Mylicon) and works great.  Used it for DD and now am using it for DS.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Didn't need it for DD1, but this one seems to get an upset tummy because she eats so fast.  Mylicon drops work pretty well, though I'm still learning her cues.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Simethicone!!  If DS doesn't get it at each and every feeding I get two to three days of fussy baby!  Somehow the bottle got taken out of my pre-packed diaper bag (DH has this habit of raiding my prepacked bag) and DS needed to be fed while we were at the doc's office yesterday - since then he's been so fussy from the gas!!!  Poor little guy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water was our savior those first couple of months.  She had horrible gas and this helped sooo much.  I don't know how we would have made it without this!  I always ordered mine from Amazon.  All natural.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • imageemilyerin13:
    Yep.  Simethicone (Mylicon).  I buy the Target Up & Up generic brand because its a fraction of the price ($3.69/bottle as opposed to $8 or $9 for Mylicon) and works great.  Used it for DD and now am using it for DS.
    I've been using little tummy's gas drops - it tastes good and he takes them well and it works. But, I may have to try this instead!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"