Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How much does...

How much does your 11 month old sleep? My DD sleeps about 12-13 hours at night and then takes one 2 hour nap and one 1-1 1/2 hour nap. So on the high end is she sleeping about 17ish hours a day! That seems like a ton to me....

Re: How much does...

• My DD sleeps for 12-13 hours per day including naps and night time sleep. She always seems happy and rested, so I just go with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mine sleeps about 11 hours at night and usuall between 2-4 hours during the day. Most days she only has one nap so it is closer to 2.5 hours
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Loading the player...
  • DS sleeps about 12-13 hours in a 24 hour period. 
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • DS sleeps *maybe* 9-10 hours during the night (it's been much less lately- thank you Mr. Molar). During the day he naps for a total of 2-2.5 hours.

There's a wide range of normal. I'd personally just enjoy that 17 hours!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 12-13 like many of the other posts...sometimes a bit more but average 12-13
  • mine is very similar to yours, op. 12-13 at night and then upwards of 3-4 a day normally. but then we have days like yesterday where she slept 4hs in the morning and 1.5 in the afternoon. do they have a growth spurt at 11 mos? 

• image~Traver and Alicia~:
    How much does your 11 month old sleep? My DD sleeps about 12-13 hours at night and then takes one 2 hour nap and one 1-1 1/2 hour nap. So on the high end is she sleeping about 17ish hours a day! That seems like a ton to me....

This is us too.  I consider sleep extremely important, especially for a growing baby.  Don't worry about it, and just be thankful Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I guess i worry too much about the little things. I just didn't want needing so much sleep  to be a sign for something and totally missing it but I guess she isn't much off from everyone else! I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and on bedrest so I should be enjoying every second of her nap times instead of worrying! Thanks for all your input!!! :)
  • DS sleeps 8-6am, 9:30-10:30am and 1:30-3:30pm. I think the normal is around 13-14 hours? He seems happy sleeping that amount. I guess if she's happy then you're doing the right thing. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image~Traver and Alicia~:

That pretty much sums Chloe up

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD sleeps about 10-12 hours at night and takes three 30 minute naps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"