Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Tiny Toms shoes.. sizing question, anyone?

I want to get my babe some Tiny Toms. Does anyone know if they run small, large, or true to size? Do you have some for your toddler? I've been reading reviews online but they are mixed. My daughter is in a 4, but 4's are roomy on her still. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tiny Toms shoes.. sizing question, anyone?

• I just bought some for DD last weekend.  They seemed to run pretty true to size for her.  Although, the sales person said they usually run a little big.

I got DD the glitter ones, and I'm thinking about exchanging them (she hasn't worn them yet) because a lot of the reviews say the glitter wears off after a very short time.  They're so cute though!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel like they run a little big for my son. He just outgrew his size 5 toms and he wears a 6 or 7 in other shoes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh thank you very much! Maybe I'll go for a 3. Although I'm getting them off ebay so hopefully I can return. I'll check on that.

The glitters are super cute, but I figure she'll be all into that in a couple years so I'm going for some cute herringbone grays with a pink bottom. And I also read the glitter flakes off. But then again if I got her pink sparkles I could get pink sparkles and we can match. I'm weird like that.

• They run a little big. I bought her a size 4 about 2 months ago and they are still big on her. She is wearing other size 4 shoes though.
  • The thing about Toms is that they should be a bit snug...at first. They are made to stretch and form to your feet. That's how mine were when I first started wearing them and the same for the kiddo. I'd buy the size they are currently in if they aren't on the cusp of going up a size, and know they might be snug at first.
    image @wa_tracy image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart
  • My daughter has small feet so normally she wears a size 2.  In Toms she wears a size 3.
  • My DD is 4 1/2 in stride rite and comfortably wears a 5 in Toms (Chambray... so cute!) - they should last awhile though. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • imagewaTracy:
    The thing about Toms is that they should be a bit snug...at first. They are made to stretch and form to your feet. That's how mine were when I first started wearing them and the same for the kiddo. I'd buy the size they are currently in if they aren't on the cusp of going up a size, and know they might be snug at first.

This. I bought my Toms in my size and never had an issue. Just ordered V a pair for V as a part of her Easter gift (nice excuse, huh?) and I ordered a 6. She is a 5.5 but they don't have half sizes. We shall see!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The salesperson at nordstrom told me the sizing on them varies depending on the fabric. One style a 5 fit him and another it was a 6.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"