Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

AF Has Arrived!

This has sure been a long, stressful experience. My thoughts and prayers out to everyone who is going through a miscarriage. I started my miscarriage on February 5 and am just now getting my first period. It has been a long, emotional roller coaster. I just wanted to say to all those out there who may just be going through the early stages, it will get better. I am very excited to start TTC now and it is important to remember that your body and heart need time to heal. Whatever is happening is for a reason.

Re: AF Has Arrived!

• Party!!!YesDrinks! Congrats!

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Jealous!!  (who ever thought someone would be jealous of that)...anyway yaay for you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! So excited for you. I am so jealous. I had my D&C on 2/22... Still waiting for AF and every day I think about it. Good luck TTC.

"If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again." Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker Stick Baby Stick!
  • AlbahAlbah member
    Yes!!! Congratulations!!! I just got AF today as well! Never thought to be excited about this! 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I am jealous (who would have thought I would ever be jealous of AF!)!  Yay for you!
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"