Toddlers: 24 Months+

Sources of Floride other than vitamins?

One of my girls has stopped taking her chewable vitamins recently. She dramatically gags on them. Our water doesnt have fluoride and shes not a great teeth brusher. I wonder if I need to go back to liquid...ick. Any other sources? I'm going to call the dr next week for ideas. Thanks

Re: Sources of Floride other than vitamins?

• Poland Springs makes fluoridated bottled water. Check your grocery store. I've also seen it at Target.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My dentist recommend brushing with act kids.  It says 6 and up but she said if you put in on the brush it is fine since they won't swallow much.  If she won't let you brush you could try rubbing it on there.  Another option is to ask for the fluoride drops they give babies who live in places without fluoride in the water. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JCMJCM member
    I've seen "baby water" with fluoride in it. It comes in a gallon container just like Milk in the baby section of Target or your grocery store.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think the Nursery water from Gerber has fluoride. Also Poland Springs. 

• Nursery water has flouride in it and some of the bottled water companies make a kids water that also has flouride in it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live in the country so no flouride in our water. My ds has been on flouride drops since 9 months. Just one drop in a cup of water each day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"