3rd Trimester

I've reached that point in pregnancy where...

all I can wear shoe-wise are my pair of black moccasin slippers..Indifferent They are so hideous, but so gloriously comfy

My feet are still swollen since about 36ish weeks and none of my flats, sneakers, or boots will fit my fatty feet...

*rant over* I imagine alot are in the same boat here lol

Re: I've reached that point in pregnancy where...

• All I'm wearing are flip flops or moccasin slippers because I physically cannot tie my shoes. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Yup!  Same boat!  I can only wear my sneakers basically untied!  And they are still a little tight!  :-/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It was warm enough today that I could get away with wearing flip flops - and it was marvelous.  It's just too complicated to actually try to tie my shoes anymore.

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I will roll around in the front yard when the time comes that it is warm enough to wear flip flops and a dress....permanently ( we have had like two near 70 degree days).  If I have to look at boots, a coat, leggings and oversized sweaters for much longer I'm going to I'll the hair out of my head.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been wearing crocks, even to my professional office job because nothing has fit my feet for like two weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • I HATE tying my shoes!!!  It is so uncomfortable... I'm not even at the 30 week mark... I have begun to resort to big skidoo boots because I can slip them on... but now the snow is starting to melt and I look ridiculous.  It's still too cold for other kinds of slip on boots.

• I try to wear ballet flats at work so that I can take them off in my office during the day and prop my feet up.  My hubby and I walk every evening so he has been kind enough to help me put on and tie my shoes for the last two months!

• dojo1dojo1 member
    Today I literally folded my foot in half to fit it into my shoe.  My most generously sized ones are squishy now and when I wiggle my toes it feels like the skin might split.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegisa886:
    All I'm wearing are flip flops or moccasin slippers because I physically cannot tie my shoes. 

I'm getting to this point, too!

imageimageimage
  • Not even my pregnancy clothes fit right and I refuse to buy news ones since I'm so close.  I'd wear dresses but this pregnancy has created HIDEOUS varicose veins all down my left leg.  Praying that my yoga pants will make it through another week.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH just got me a new pair of Toms for my birthday, I wore them today but they were so tight it made me sad lol. I have wanted a pair for about a year and I finally get them and my feet are too swollen to wear them :) Aahhh the joys of being pregnant!!!
  • I'm sooo happy when its nice enough out that I can wear my flip flops :) Otherwise, I'm tied to my moccasins also or the tennis shoes that my hubby and I share due to my oversized feet!
  • I have been wearing flip flops for the past 1-2 weeks, including at work, and I dare anyone to say anything to me, my feet are definitely swollen.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • at 38 weeks, i am in slippers or flip flops at home, and still wear heeled (low) boots at work, or gym shoes depending on how bad my feet hurt or are swollen.  when im in gym shoes, my poor hubby has to get them on and off me, and if they come untied at work, the girls have to tie them for me!  soooooo annoying not being able to bend over!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"