Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

"Mom" Jeans

Hi all!  My work, typically business casual, has decided for the next 5 weeks to be business casual + jeans.  So, since NOTHING I have pre-preg fits (as far as jeans goes), I was wondering where everyone has gone to purchase their post-preg jeans.  I'm only about 5-7 lbs over my pre-preg weight, but my body shape is not the same as it was! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Mom" Jeans

• Options
    For post baby Old Navy's Sweetheart bootcut jeans or Dockers trouser jeans fit me best.  Plus they are cheap so if they only fit well for a few months its no big deal. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha...I was going to recommend ON as well. They still might have their $19.99 sale on jeans going on. They also just came out with different styles and cuts which I found helpful for my current post preggo body
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wear CK Long and Leans.

I love them. Good fit. Not skanky. Not mom-ish. Holds shape and no weird stretch issues.

They're like $70.00 a pair but I buy them at Herberger's where there's always a sale or a coupon so I've never paid for than $40.00ish for them.

I also love my A. Eagle jeans for some reason. Some of the fits are obviously teen but some are very good, esp. for short little me.

• Options
    I get mine @ the buckle. My favorites are "big star" jeans. I am on the shorter side, and love that they do free hemming as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Options

"5-7 lbs over my pre-preg weight, but my body shape is not the same as it was"

Same here!  I just stuff myself into my pre-preg jeans and throw a belly band on under a longer shirt to smooth everything out. LOL still working on getting rid of that extra skin around the midsection.  But, this way I didn't have to buy new jeans...for now.  Hoping I can get my body back to some sense of normalcy before it's time for spring/summer clothes...but the belly band has been a temporary lifesaver.  Good luck! .  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Another vote for Old Navy. I love the Sweetheart jeans. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I found some cute jeans at JCPenny.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"