3rd Trimester

I grunt like an angry monkey

when I work out! Is anyone else having this issue? There is no way I could go to the gym. I have been walking 4-5 miles a day and doing a prenatal yoga video at home. Well I was feeling spunky today and started doing some other stretches and such and had to stop because I couldn't stop laughing at myself!

Re: I grunt like an angry monkey

• I haven't been working out due to incompetent cervix but I do grunt and groan while trying to get out of bed or off the couch, reaching to tie my shoes, squatting to pick something up, etc. lol DH thinks it's hilarious...
  • I can't stop laughing just reading your post ;-) haha
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL. Soooo funny. I can't bend over these days without some kind of sound effect! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yes! This is me, except I am doing it whenever I move into a different postion when laying down (every time I roll over) or when I am on the couch.  Gotta love pregnancy.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageabbyp216:
    I haven't been working out due to incompetent cervix but I do grunt and groan while trying to get out of bed or off the couch, reaching to tie my shoes, squatting to pick something up, etc. lol DH thinks it's hilarious...

That part is definitely me!!  Any and Everything I'm grunting..to get in the car or out, in the bed or out (don't let it be in the middle of the night...that's the worst)...it's so crazyEmbarrassed

Anniversary Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • imageabbyp216:
    I haven't been working out due to incompetent cervix but I do grunt and groan while trying to get out of bed or off the couch, reaching to tie my shoes, squatting to pick something up, etc. lol DH thinks it's hilarious...

Me too! hahah

----------
    Visit The Nest!
    ----------
    "Everything happens for a reason"
    ----------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"