Babies on the Brain

3YO Free to a good home

Any takers?

Keagan was an absolute terror this morning.  T.E.R.R.O.R.  For no other reason than he didn't want oatmeal, did want oatmeal, spoon was all full, spoon wasn't full, not the right Little Einsteins, wanted to watch Octonauts, SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAM, I want mommy, I want daddy, don't look at me, don't talk at me, SCREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAM.

It's 8:20am.  I want a drink already.

Re: 3YO Free to a good home

• BeabsBeabs member

Kaluha and coffee is really good.

And I'll take him. He can run around my office all day. I'll even let him draw on the walls and whatnot. We have scented markers and lots of fun stuff like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you sure you weren't at my house? I have a 3 YO just like that.  Kaluha and coffee sounds good. 

Sorry. I hope your day gets better!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll trade you.  but I have to warn you, that you'll have to say things like, "No, you can't brush your teeth using water from your potty" and "Please take your potty off your head and put it back together" and "You need to pull your pants up BEFORE you clean your potty, so you don't spill it all over the carpet.  Like that."

Deal?

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageweelass24:

I'll trade you.  but I have to warn you, that you'll have to say things like, "No, you can't brush your teeth using water from your potty" and "Please take your potty off your head and put it back together" and "You need to pull your pants up BEFORE you clean your potty, so you don't spill it all over the carpet.  Like that."

Deal?

Thanks but I'll pass.  :)

• LOL, shocking.  Is K PT yet?  Once Oisin got it, its been wonderful.  On the rare occasion he has an accident, he gets so upset.  And most of the time, he's really good about just cleaning the potty and putting it back together.  This week form some reason he thinks it is a toy.

Also?  He does his own dishes  Washes them and puts them in the rack. 

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh yeah, he's been PT for a good 4 months or so now.  He's the same way when he has a rare accident he gets SO upset.
  • I have a two year old today, and she's exactly like that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I will give you my 4 yo. She is super fussy today too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"