Success after IF

Anyone else upset about the changes on NickJr?

No more Moose and Zee! I am seriously sad. My DD LOVES the freaking moose.
TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else upset about the changes on NickJr?

• You are kidding!!! I didn't notice because we are watching DVR things today!  What is there in their place???  My daughters love them too.  Im sad also.  I liked that too.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • All the regular characters on the station (team umizoomi, dora, etc) are inbetween tge shows. The whole layout is different. Its very upsetting! I will miss their cute little songs :-(
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no! I love the moose, and so did Jack! I also liked that he taught things during commercials. I don't get what they are thinking?!
    Forever in our hearts
    ~12/05 * 7/06 * 12/06 * 4/07 * 10/08~
    "When the world says, "Give up" hope whispers, "Try one more time"
    After 4yrs, 5 IUI's, 2 IVF's, 2 FET's, PGD, and 5 losses our little miracle is finally here!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Cricket's Cadence
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DD loves Moose!! "Moose" was one of her first words. :( I noticed the schedule was different today and we didn't watch. (No more Jack's Big Music Show)
    Married 09/04/04 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh NO!!!!!  My son is addicted to Nick Jr. and loves moose & zee.  He's going to freak!  He was bad when we were out today so his punishment was no tv today.  I'm going to have to take away tv everyday so he doesn't realize the change!!!  LOL.
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• WHYYYYYYYY!!!!????????
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I kind of want to submit this post to richworldproblems dot com ;)
  • imageetoyama:
    I kind of want to submit this post to richworldproblems dot com ;)
    lol :)
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • imagerosesandpeonies:
    imageetoyama:

I know but it is upsetting to me for my DD. One of her words is "moose" too. 

• What?!! We almost always watch stuff streamed from netflix but I actually try to get her to watch regular tv so she can expand beyond dora and diego and we LOVE moose and zee. Ugh. What will they do instead?
  • imagenewsbaby:

imagerosesandpeonies:
    imageetoyama:

I know but it is upsetting to me for my DD. One of her words is "moose" too. 

Sorry if I offended you. I wasn't trying to be mean, I promise :)
  • I was seriously so over them. They NEVER updated them, ever. Which how many times can I watch Moose teach me how to pet a dog? Or recycle his gnomes on ice glasses?
  • Aww man! I didn't know that. My boys love the moose too. Good thing I have a few episodes on DVR..
    IVF #3 = ID Twin Boys TTC #3, June 2011 FET #1 m/c 9 Weeks, October FET #2 BFN, December FET #3 BFN, March FET #4 c/p, June FET #5 BFN, July FET #6 embie didn't survive the thaw IVF#4 September 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Identical twin boys born at 30 weeks 2 days due to HELLP
  • DS2 has loved Moose since he was old enough to crawl down the hall when he heard him.  Even sleeps w/ his Moose and Zee character.  Thank heavens for Youtube, his favorite is "Moose in Car!"
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Oh, and PLEASE say Olivia will still be on, they love it.
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • I didn't even notice Moose and Zee were gone, we were more concerned about the TV lineup changes in our house.  You'd think they'd notify people before making changes like this, especially since they're dealing with toddlers!!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah, and pocoyo isn't on until like 8 or 9 at night...wtf with that? thank god for DVR

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • We are upset in this household.  I signed a petition online this morning.  They got rid of so many shows or put them on in the middle of the night.  And yes Moose and Zee are done!  So angry at nickjr for their awful changes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"