Baby Names
Options

Best Baby Names Ever - Funny

I was in the hospital for a day being monitored and there was a great nurse that apparently had nothing better to do than entertain me.  She was telling me about some names lately that had come across the L&D floor.  Here they are.  Totally serious. 

1. A-A.  Pronouced: Ah Dash Ah.  Really?  That's a hyphen first of all not a dash.  What the hell is our generation thinking.....

2.  Buck E. Badger (Last Name) We live in Madison, Wisconsin but this is a little extreme.  He has two middle names and they are for real E. Badger.  

Poor children.  Made my time in the hospital though!!!! :)

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Best Baby Names Ever - Funny

• Options
    Did she also let you know that the word 'gullible' can be found on the back of your computer monitor?
  • Options
    imageangelfire02:

I was in the hospital for a day being monitored and there was a great nurse that apparently had nothing better to do than entertain me.  She was telling me about some names lately that had come across the L&D floor.  Here they are.  Totally serious. 

1. A-A.  Pronouced: Ah Dash Ah.  Really?  That's a hyphen first of all not a dash.  What the hell is our generation thinking.....

2.  Buck E. Badger (Last Name) We live in Madison, Wisconsin but this is a little extreme.  He has two middle names and they are for real E. Badger.  

Poor children.  Made my time in the hospital though!!!! :)

That's a known urban legend that gets posted here all the time. Usually it's La-a, though

Buck E. Badger is highly doubtful, but I've never heard it, so I award you 1/2 point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why did I open this knowing Dash A was going to be in here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also from Madison and am a huge Bucky fan.  Perhaps that child will be my new BFF?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

imageHannahO28:
    Did she also let you know that the word 'gullible' can be found on the back of your computer monitor?

Yes Unless she showed you the birth certificates, sorry poopsie, she lied to your face.

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageBlueRidge8:
    Why did I open this knowing Dash A was going to be in here.
    Bwa-ha-ha! This x 1000!
    dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options
    Wow you people have nothing better to do then to post nasty comments on here?  Really?  She was the nurse of both these patients and it was a long conversation.  Wow.  It was meant to be entertaining I didn't think I should type out the entire conversation I had with her.  Nice ladies.  Nice.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageangelfire02:
    Wow you people have nothing better to do then to post nasty comments on here?  Really?  She was the nurse of both these patients and it was a long conversation.  Wow.  It was meant to be entertaining I didn't think I should type out the entire conversation I had with her.  Nice ladies.  Nice.

You've been had.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"