July 2011 Moms
Options

8 months :(

Well, it's official....my baby girl is 8 months old today! We're on the slippery slope of 1 now...I didn't think this would bother me so much. She's getting too big, too fast! She pulls to standin, climbed up 2 stairs, chases the dogs in her walker, talks all the time...just acting less and less like a baby.....:( Sorry for the small vent, I've been up for 25 hours. LOL

XoXo
Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 8 months :(

• Options

i know what you mean mama, i didn't think this would all bother me so much. he's getting so big and acting less and less like a little baby. i know this will all make me want another baby!

i have my days of frustration and i'm still sleep deprived. but it just feels like it's going too fast. sometimes i look at him and can't believe it's been 7months. ugh i seriously need to stop or i'll cry!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

AW: Our babies share a birthday :). I was just thinking the other day about how she is turning into a little girl. Time does go by just way to fast! Where did my little, tiny baby go!?! But I was also thinking about how the second half of the first year is already turning out to be more fun than the first half. Not that the first half of the first year of her life wasn't fun, it was. But it involved a lot less sleep and she wasn't nearly as active. Now, she's so active, she has her own personality and she is turning into a little person. She sleeps most nights from about 6:30 or 7:30 pm until 5:30 or 6 am. Which is an early wake up call, but I can't complain too much about having a babe that sleeps for 10 hours straight most nights (I should add that this is a recent development in the last few weeks...). 

So, I guess for me today is bitter sweet...I am super proud of the little person she is becoming. But I do miss the little baby she used to be.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ugh, I am right there with you. I sobbed to DH last night because DD will be 8 months tomorrow. He did not help. His response? "Oh wow, she is 2/3 of a year old!" And then I cried some more.

I wonder if these milestones will ever get easier?  

• Options

I know what you mean :O(

My little guy is 7 months old today!  Time goes by wayyyy to fast!

• Options
    We share a birthday too! And I know exactly what you mean, I was thinking the same thing today. ~sniff~

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"