December 2011 Moms

Hospital Bills

Anyone still not received their hospital bills? I'm on pins and needles!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hospital Bills

• we got ours like two weeks after we left the hospital. They didn't waste any time. I bet your insurance company is lagging. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We just finally got DSs bill this past Saturday. There was a problem with my insurance not accepting claims for him at first though, so that's probably what took so long. We got my bill right after Christmas.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We keep getting insurance statements and have had to deal with two bills for tests on him and then also the anethesiologist that were covered but weren't submitted properly to the insurance company. No bills yet that we have actually had to pay, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• Our bills have to go through two insurance companies (one of which hardly covers anything but is technically my primary insurance) so we get them super late - it's so annoying! I hope we still have tax return money left by the time we get them all...  : P
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

• Just got mine, it has been 3 months, haha. Luckily it is only $50!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I got the hospital bills but nearly 4 months PP I am still waiting for my insurance to clear my delivery and DS's circ through my OB office. We keep getting bills from them with a 0 balance b/c the insurance is still pending on them. I'd just like them to tell us if we owe or not!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• i've only gotten one bill for 20.00

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lucky you, we have gotten about 235256 bills from the hospital... WTH!?
  • Lucky!  We had ours before DS was even out of he hospital..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our first was born 6/4 and we got bills from the hospital up through labor day...

This kiddo was fully covered since we hit our deductible for 2011 and she was born 12/31, however, we hit our 2012 deductible by 2/1 thanks to her hospitalization in January, my ER visit, and over 30 drs appts for the two of us since she was born.

This would be great if we didn't have a new policy starting 5/1 thanks to dh's new job.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have not received any bills or statements. My insurance covers 100% of hospital services so I will not be getting a bill.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • We haven't received anything, but we've seen it on insurance.  The hospital bill was around $65,000 (NICU stay) and we owe $900.  The NICU doctors & labs were around $12,000 but we are appealing because we were charged out of network for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"