Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Baptism

At how many months do you usually get your baby baptised.  Would 4 months be to late??

Re: Baptism

• Options
    it's up to you. Some people wait up to a year. DS's was a week before he turned 3 months. I would have done it sooner but it just wasn't working out right then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <3 Watching the snow <3 <br> Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for"
  • Options
    My DS baptism is next Sunday and he's almost 5 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Graham will probably be 6 months. We are Presbyterian, and people generally do it anytime in the first year, some even older.
  • Options
    4 months would be fine.  Ask your church what they prefer.  There might be a class that the parents have to take. We had to make an appt with the priest before the baby was born just to go over the importance of baptism, etc.  That's when we set the date.
  • Options
    Olivia was 4 months....we had to coordinate with the godparents and the godmother was from out of town.
  • Options
    I don't know if there is an age limit, but we were planning on baptising our girl before she is a month old. You should talk to your pastor.
  • Options
    We just had DD baptized yesterday. She was 4mo.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"