December 2011 Moms

Wow really? Who says that to a kid..

So myself, DS and our new LO were on our way out to the park when there was this old guy from our building in our elevator. DS usually likes to press the button on the elevator (L for Lobby) so when he got into the elevator and saw it was pressed already he made a little noise "Oh! It's already pushed! Awwwwwww already pushed!" nothing major. Well the old guy looks at him and says sternly "why can't you be more like HER?!" referring to DS 2 in his stroller. Then when DS 1 says "we're getting off at 3" the old guy says "oh you'll be in big trouble getting off there, there's a big GIANT on the 3rd floor!". Not being funny, like he was actually trying to scare DS! What the HECK is that about!! I was so shocked I did not say anything...who says that to a little kid, honestly... >_<  Luckily DS did not seem to hear him, but I will know if he's scared if next time we go on the elevator he mentions a giant on the 3rd floor (he talks about things that scare him for AGES after it happens).  I just had to share because I'm so shocked. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wow really? Who says that to a kid..

• You should have said "that's funny, there's a giant A$$hole on this elevator" what a pr!ck. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha I know, it was one of those situations where I thought of a million things AFTER it happened. If I ever see that guy again.. *shakes fist* 

I've seen him before, usually he just stands quietly on the elevator and doesn't bother anyone. Not sure what his problem was today! 

• Loading the player...
  • imagestephers_7:
    You should have said "that's funny, there's a giant A$$hole on this elevator" what a pr!ck. 

Haha love it 

Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry that happened.  What a creep.  I LOVE your siggy pic, though.  That sweater is adorable!!!!
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• People can be so rude. At least it was a random man in the elevator and not a nurse at the pedi's office. One told my DD a couple weeks ago that if she didn't stand on the scale and stop crying he was going to "send Mommy away and make her do it himself". Uh yeah NO!! (I get that she was throwing a tantrum but she's 2 and she was there for a sick visit- temp and throwing up. Not exactly a great mood going on...)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"