August 2012 Moms

long time no post proud leo mommas..

how has everyone been? I have been pretty good, waiting to constantly feel baby move ! Made gender appt 3-15 and i cannot wait !!! I know a lot of us are counting down together...  i still feel like i have to pee constantly, not the funnest. Anyone buy any lion-esqe things for little one yet? please do share ! I love hearing anything about lions! Rooooar and Meeeeow... well wishes to all.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: long time no post proud leo mommas..

• I can't wait either! Hoping to find out next week!!!! I have a student who lives Liins and always talks about them!
  • I can't wait either to find out the sex.  I've been looking at Lion King stuff.  It's so adorable!
    CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't been looking at lions but that's a good idea. I already have forest animals, dogs, farm animals and curious george somewhere in the nursery; so why not add a lion. Lol :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have my anatomy scan on 3-16. We already found out the gender, but its always nice to see everything again and make sure it is correct (although I was told its real hard to mis-read a boy when you see everything, ha!)

I havent considered lions. I am doing a no-theme nursery. I want a bright, eccletic look, but I htink it would be adorable to add a small Lion stuffed animal in there somewhere! My DH's entire immediate family is born in August and all Leo's-they are VERY excited we are adding to the clan! Ha

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageARIES326:
    I can't wait either to find out the sex.  I've been looking at Lion King stuff.  It's so adorable!

Lion King- such a good idea! 

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, I am a sucker for cute stuffed lions! I've bought some other cute jungle/safari animals too even though it might clash with my girl theme if we find out we're having a girl (we find out 3-19!).  We should probably buy more mirrors though b/c DH and I are both leos as well!! Wink LO is due the 4th, during our birthday week (DH is the 5th and I'm the 9th)!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have saved some adorable stuffed animals for when this day would come ...  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"