August 2012 Moms

What do you think of this crib?

Honest opinions of this crib, my feelings won't be hurt. Oh and FYI, we are buying our cribs/bedroom sets according to gender and the whole set will grow with the child, meaning with our next baby we will be buying a new crib and everything, even if it's another girl. Our nursery is going to be super girly and all pink.

And here it is as a kids bed:

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: What do you think of this crib?

• I love it! What kind is it?
  • The brand is Munire and the crib is called Capris.
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I love it! But I'm partial...we bought the same one last weekend but in the arch top in espresso. :) We also got the dresser/hutch and nightstand. Good luck with your decision! (oh and FYI in espresso all our pieces are back ordered, not sure about the white.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • I LOVE it! Especially if you want to go with a real girly nursery it will be perfect!
    IMG_4833 IMG_0119 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Cribs like that make me cringe, lol. All the curvy lines just aren't my style, but I know that I lot of people like it.

I think I could actually like the front of the crib with the curves on the legs, but I absolutely detest the curves on the top/headboard part. It just looks like they are trying so hard to be fancy.

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I think it's beautiful!  I just think I'd be too short to be leaning over that thick rail to get baby in and out.  Otherwise, very, very nice!
    CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSayAnything84:

Cribs like that make me cringe, lol. All the curvy lines just aren't my style, but I know that I lot of people like it.

I think I could actually like the front of the crib with the curves on the legs, but I absolutely detest the curves on the top/headboard part. It just looks like they are trying so hard to be fancy.

Thank you so much for your honest opinion! I am sure some of our family and friends will cringe and the curves too, hehe. But at $800 for the crib, I don't think the company was "trying" to be fancy, it is pretty fancy. :) 

imageimage

• It's NMS, but I do like the way it converts.

Daughter born at 34 weeks due to PPROM, July 2012

Expecting baby #2, May 8, 2015

May 2015 signature challenge for January: "You had ONE job!"

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageDemoDoll:
    imageSayAnything84:

Cribs like that make me cringe, lol. All the curvy lines just aren't my style, but I know that I lot of people like it.

Thank you so much for your honest opinion! I am sure some of our family and friends will cringe and the curves too, hehe. But at $800 for the crib, I don't think the company was "trying" to be fancy, it is pretty fancy. :) 

No problem!! If you and DH agree on the style and the price point then you should get what makes you happy. 

Baby Girl Lennon born sleeping 6-18-11 Baby Boy Anderson born healthy and happy 8-17-12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • It's a little ornate for my taste, but it looks like it is well made.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• I like it! I love white cribs for little girls!

P.S. Wait did you find out you're having a girl??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the back piece but the front piece I'm not crazy about. I think those big curves that go out are a little much and it just looks really big to me. But in general I love the style of it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagemissjul61:
    I like it! I love white cribs for little girls!

I was going to keep it on the down low...but yes, we are having a girl! I'm thrilled!!!! 

imageimage

• I LOVE it for a little girl. I will be completely honest and say I like dark wood more than white and that is what I purchased, but I love 4-in-1 convertible cribs so you can get the most use of them. I think if you love it, then it is perfect! :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that crib is absolutely beautiful, both in its crib form and its converted bed form.  I wish I was even considering spending that much money on a crib, because you can definitely see it in the detailing of the crib.  :o)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMizsoccer83:
    I LOVE it for a little girl. I will be completely honest and say I like dark wood more than white and that is what I purchased, but I love 4-in-1 convertible cribs so you can get the most use of them. I think if you love it, then it is perfect! :)

I LOVE dark wood too! That's what we will be doing if we ever have a boy :) I think dark wood looks so much more expensive than white wood...but I just can't give up my white and pink theme for a little girl :) 

imageimage

• I like it for a girl only.
  • I really like it, all it needs is one of those sheer canopies and you have a crib fit for a princess. lol  

We bought DS a 3 in 1(crib, toddler bed, full size) crib, I really think its worth the investment.   

• NMS and you may love it now, but it may not grow on you with time and LO may not like it. I personally think more simple is better because you can always dress it up but you can not really dress this down.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." Sir James Barrie in Peter Pan

DS: 11/1/2010    DD: 8/9/2012       #3: 4/2019
  • imageDemoDoll:

imagemissjul61:
    I like it! I love white cribs for little girls!

I was going to keep it on the down low...but yes, we are having a girl! I'm thrilled!!!! 

Yay congrats!!
  • It's gorgeous, and classy!  I love it.
    July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's a little fancier than I would go for but it's very pretty. I'm thinking it's more girly but that's just me. I'm sure with the right color tones and decor it would seem less frilly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I think it's adorable, and will look great in a girly/pink bedroom!!
  • Oh my gosh, that is the exact crib we're getting, only ours is the espresso color! We love it!!!

Edit: I lied, ours is VERY similar, but not exactly like that. But, I still love it! Good pick! :)

• LOVE IT!! Where are you getting it? 

We did the same thing! :)  we have to buy a whole new set tooo

• imageSa2827:

LOVE IT!! Where are you getting it? 

We did the same thing! :)  we have to buy a whole new set tooo

We are getting it at USA Baby.  

imageimage

• Honestly, it's a little much for me.  But I do have to say, it is very girly looking, and if that's what you're going for, then I say it's just right.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • I think it's beautiful and if we could afford it, I would copy you!!! DO IT!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"