5 DIUI - BFN
IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
image imageimageimageimage

Re: Coach Diaper Bag Opinion

• the other picture didn't come out... here it is.

Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
  • I could never justify over 100$ for a diaper bag.
  • Loading the player...
  • The print isn't too bad, just depends on personal taste. I buy my Coach bags with just the little logo, not all the prints but like I said, totally personal taste. I like the grey strap on the blue bag, seems like it would stay cleaner than the white. I think that's a great price, if it's a great bag...make sure you have plenty of room & that it comes with the changing mat, etc. If you like it, get it. You will be using it for a looong time, lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Where did you find it for that price? I want the purple one!! Please let me know! I really like them both.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH bought me a Coach diaper bag (from the store, not the outlet) for DD, and after 2+ years of use it still looks brand new.  It all depends on your taste, just don't fall into buying it just bc it's on sale at the outlet--most of the outlet Coach bags aren't the same quality so it's not as much of a deal as it seems.  But if you LOVE it, then go for it!
    BFP #1: m/c at 8 weeks; BFP #2: DD born 6/9/09; BFP #3 m/c at 5 weeks; BFP #4 m/c at 8 weeks, D&E; BFP #5 DS born 8/12/12
  • My sister bought a diaper bag from Coach over 2 years ago.  She doesn't even have kids!  She uses for school work, and all her teacher stuff. I swear she puts a good 35 lbs worth of crap in it. She also isn't easy on anything and just chucks it here and there.  It has really held up.  I'd so go for it!
    image"">image"">image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oops, never mind. I must have missed the first part where you wrote it. :) got too excited.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would never spend that much on a diaper bag, but maybe that's just me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I got a gray leater coach diaper bag, I paid $170 for it, but i love it! Its not baby looking at all, I've actualy been useing it almost everyday since I got it. Im a student and a working profesional and I love the quality.

It will last forever and I plan on useing it for much more then a diaper bag. it could be a work bag, school bag, it great size for a carry on or a weekend trip, or just to the beach for the day!

I love love love mine! of course I prob. would have got it even if I wasnt expecting. Its very practical! and lets not forget the "lifetime" free repares! I've used that service for my other coach bags and it is awesome! such great service!

I look at it like this, before I had a coach bag I would go through 3-4 bags a year (i carry a lot of stuff) and I you think $50.00 a bag that could be 150-$200. I've had one of my coach bags for 2 years and have not bought any other bags untill my coach diaper bag. So for me I rather buy one bag every 2 or 3 years and have quality then cheap bags I have to replace.

Do it if you will use it for more then baby! its worth it!

• It really depends on your taste, I personally dont like that one. I am getting a Coach diaper bag at the outlet but I am getting one that looks like a purse, something I can put my wallet and phone in so I dont have to carry my purse too.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • DO IT! I plan to buy mine in blue or pink for boy or girl. The coach bags last forever! I have a friend with an 18 month old, and hers looks brand new still! It holds everything, and has planty of space! Your going to love it!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• The fabric is a very soft satin type material, it snags easy and stains easy.  I have a purse made of this fabric.  Other than that Its awesome.

• At that price...all day.

Plus Coach has the best customer service. If anything happens they will fix/replace it... 

Elvira & Rudy Married - (06/07/03) ~ DS: Nevin (3/1/99) DS: Aston (3/24/04) ~ Baby Boy in heaven D&C at 8 weeks (9/3/10) lil peanut due July 25, 2012~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker

• I'm personally not a fan of anything plastered with any brand name. I also am not a fan of messenger style bags. They're cute, but hard to get into if you have a baby in one arm. 

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3
  • I actually looked at this same bag in the store and i didn't purchase it because it was quite small in person. I just didn't think that i would have neough room for everything. I ended up paying a little more and got the coach mutlipurpose bag. It still has the changing pad and the bottle pockets, but it is much bigger.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • They had the same sale just before Christmas and I bought two bags (some were marked all the way down to $40). It's not the outlet but directly from their factory and Jacksonville, FL. They're trying something new. It's not less quality than those in the regular store just a season or two set back.

I say if you want it, go for it. Their return policy is AWESOME (I returned a few because I wasn't sure which ones I wanted since I couldn't touch them. They're great quality). I have one from the store and two from their factory website and it IS in fact the same quality, so no worries there. 

• thanks ladies.  I did end up purchasing the purse and I figured I could return it if I didn't like it in person.  I don't have an outlet near me, so it is worth the $8 shipping if I decide not to keep it.  

I own two coach bags but they are all black and don't scream "look at me i have a coach purse"  I feel this one does... so I'm still on the fence.  But like I said, I can return it if I find it to be too much in person.

Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
  • I haven't gotten an invite to one of their sales since after Thanksgiving! Damn.

I hope you end up liking it! My best friend has a Coach diaper bag, its huge and holds a ton of stuff. Her baby is only 7 months old but the bag is in great condition. 

Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • I don't have a problem with getting a Coach diaper bag, but I don't like the print or messenger style of this one. I want one that will double as a purse that I can use for a long time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP on 1/1/11; pPROM at 19 weeks; Jameson Thomas born on 4/5/11 at 20 weeks.

Imagine a love so strong that saying hello and goodbye the same day was worth the sorrow.
  • Have it, bought it at the outlet center and LOVE it! I have the one in pink
  • It's so cute!  I'm just going to use this big Coach tote I already have.  Not sure if I'd buy it as a diaper bag.  I have my eyes set on this other Coach bag I'd rather have.  But if you really like it, I say go for it!
    CafeMom Tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagephq2011:
    I could never justify over 100$ for a diaper bag.

I agree. Either way, the pink one is cute.

• I bought the black patent leather one during the previous sale. I wanted a stylish bag that could translate to post baby for work or whatever. I'm excited about baby but I don't want a bag that screams baby bag. I like the pattern and color of your choice, I just preferred the top zip. I generally don't buy purses with flaps because they annoy me.

Enjoy!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"