July 2012 Moms

i mean not to be all 'told you so'

but you see why the joining the fb group was a bad idea right?  

keep yo' informatin to yo'self!

Re: i mean not to be all 'told you so'

• Please, just stop already.  There's a woman on this board right now who very well might lose her LO and she needs ALL of us, Bump board or FB group, to support her.  Just let this drop.
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is that girl a legitimate member of our group or one of those lurker people who probably isn't preggo at all and is just posting to stir up drama?

I'm not on the fb group (I don't know why I never joined...just didn't ever get around to it)...so I don't know for sure.. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • As the one who had her photos taken I still am okay with being on the FB group. To each their own. 
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • imageSunnyHuny:
    Please, just stop already.  There's a woman on this board right now who very well might lose her LO and she needs ALL of us, Bump board or FB group, to support her.  Just let this drop.

I don't see how this was disrespectful or unsupportive to that mom in ANY way.  Of course we are all thinking of her, praying for her, pulling for her, whatever you want to call it- we're on her side!  Are we not supposed to talk about anything else until we receive her update?

• imageSallySunrise:

imageSunnyHuny:
    Please, just stop already.  There's a woman on this board right now who very well might lose her LO and she needs ALL of us, Bump board or FB group, to support her.  Just let this drop.

I don't see how this was disrespectful or unsupportive to that mom in ANY way.  Of course we are all thinking of her, praying for her, pulling for her, whatever you want to call it- we're on her side!  Are we not supposed to talk about anything else until we receive her update?

Totally agree. In fact, I think it's a little disrespectful to drag her grief into this.

This whole post is weird. Join the FB group if you want. Don't join if you don't. Done.

• People from "the knot" still try to stalk me and I was on that shizzz 6 years ago!!!! The Internet attracts strange birds...just protect yourself by not releasing identifying info. Or do...if you like being stalked...some people get off on that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• can someone pls fill me in?  maybe send me a PM?  i didn't join the FB group because there is just SOOOOO many of us on here, you just never know.  

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Me too -- I want to know! I was sick with a terrible head cold. I obviously missed a lot!!

Elvira & Rudy Married - (06/07/03) ~ DS: Nevin (3/1/99) DS: Aston (3/24/04) ~ Baby Boy in heaven D&C at 8 weeks (9/3/10) lil peanut due July 25, 2012~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker

• go back and read the post "requests for facebook" and its comments. That'll get you updated...in fact, it'll be information overload.

image image BabyName Ticker
  • imageCamskate:
    imageSallySunrise:

imageSunnyHuny:

Agreed.

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREED. 

image image BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"