July 2012 Moms

Boy Names!

Why must boy names be so hard?? Sad Can I have help please?! it bores me to death reading through books... i cant ever get past the letter A!!! lol suggestions please? I like Colton, Tanner, Beckham, and Brody so far... I also like Felix, but DH hates it... along with a lot of others.. I need more suggestions cuz im still not crazy about any thus far.. help me ladies!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boy Names!

• We picked Spencer after my father who passed away.
    BabyFetus Ticker image image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We're having a girl, but the boy names we were seriously considering before the A/S were River (DH loved it), Harrison (my dad's middle name, my fave) and we both liked Graham. You're more than welcome to steal if you like them!
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree!! Boy names are super hard for me as well. Have you played around on Nymbler.com at all? 

Baby BOY is due May 23, 2014!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• We are the total opposite- we're having a girl and girl names are WAY harder for us!  Here's our huge list of boy names that we won't get to use:

Henry

William

Owen

Timothy

Joshua

Joseph

Thomas

Evan

George

Nicholas

Robert

James 

(Obviously, we like classic names.) 

• We are having Houston Christopher...he was Carson initially! We kinda liked sporty, yet old fashioned names! But, I feel you, boy names are difficult, it took us forever to decide! Good luck hunting!
  • If we had a boy we liked Pierce and Reid. Those are the ONLY two boy names I liked!
  • Ugh, boy names are SO HARD!!!  Of course, this could be b/c we had a girl named pick out forever ago only to be told this past Mon that we're team blue!  We're leaning towards Joshua but we also like Timothy, Benjamin, Graham, Johnathan, Daniel, David, Luke, Mark, Zachary and Matthew.  Yep, we like classic names too!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAllieR22:
    Why must boy names be so hard?? Sad Can I have help please?! it bores me to death reading through books... i cant ever get past the letter A!!! lol suggestions please? I like Colton, Tanner, Beckham, and Brody so far... I also like Felix, but DH hates it... along with a lot of others.. I need more suggestions cuz im still not crazy about any thus far.. help me ladies!!

I looked some names up for you in the Baby Name Wizard book that I have.  If you're not familiar, they will give you names that would be good sibling names to names that you like.  So, here goes:

Colton: Dillon, Wyatt, Cash, Tanner, Landon

Tanner:  Dalton, Hunter, Cooper, Tucker, Keaton

Brody: Reece, Colby, Hudson, Bailey, Tucker

Couldn't find a listing for Beckham.  

Also, based on the category that Colton and Tanner fall in the book (Country and Western) here are some other suggestions (sorry, I copy and pasted so no commas):   Bo Boyd Buck Buzz Carson Casey Cash Cassidy Chance Cimarron Clint Cody Colt Colton Cooper Deacon Destry Dillon Duke Dusty Jed Joss Judd Kit Lane Levi Luke Mack Marshal Maverick Ranger Ridge Rory Rowdy Ruff Rusty Shane Squire Stetson Stoney Tex Trace Ty Wayne Wiley Woody Zane Zed

• I agree that it is extremely difficult Our possible names were:

Colton, Dalton, Bryce, Colby, Zane, Dane, Lane 

• Check out nymbler.com, it will suggest names based on the names you like.
  • I'm a teacher and have found finding the "right" name near impossible!!!  We don't know what we are having but have narrowed it down to two boys names and no girls names! We both like Drew for a boy and I also LOVE Evan!  I guess we need a few girl options just in case!  Good luck and I feel your pain!!! xo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"