July 2012 Moms

Hmmm...caity?

Is Caity around anymore? Did I miss her taking a bump break or something? I always get so worried when our July ladies go missing!! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hmmm...caity?

• Ohhh...I actually forgot we had a FB group, I never joined haha! Good to know!
  • Yep, she popped over randomly to let us know she's having a boy, but other than that she seems to have exclusively moved to fb.

• Loading the player...
  • While we're on the subject of MIA people--I haven't seen Mrs. Brown in a while. I think that was her name...something with Brown. Her siggy pic was her and her bridesmaids who were wearing pink-ish tea length dresses. Ring a bell for anyone? She used to make a lot of "Happy Wednesday" posts, which I liked because I also change fruit/gain a week on Wednesdays. Hopefully all is well with her. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 6/25/10**TTC #1 July 2011**BFP 11/1/11**EDD 7/11/12**U/S shows TWINS!!! 11/30/11
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Fraternal girls born at 35+4. Slow down baby girls!!
  • Hiiiii!!! Im still alive and kicking (and so is Ethan inside me! Hes a wildddd mannn in there!) I still lurk on y'all!!! I do post a booty ton on the FB group though!!! And melissa (mrs. Brown) is over on the FB group a lot also!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • That's awesome that you just gave out someone's full name on a public forum. Brown is vague. Adding her first name narrows it down.  

Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • I guess its time I join the FB group.. just kind of weirded out about everyone knowing my name and stuff..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsOjoButtons:

That's awesome that you just gave out someone's full name on a public forum. Brown is vague. Adding her first name narrows it down.  

wow. With a name like brown, i'd say there are a blue million With her name. And on that. Whose to say Brown is her real last name. Responses like this are why everyone is leaving the site. But enjoy your slow board!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagecaityxsweetie:
    Hiiiii!!! And melissa (mrs. Brown) is over on the FB group a lot also!

I'm glad to hear she is still around and well. I had been nervous that maybe she had bad news. Glad that's not the case! 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married 6/25/10**TTC #1 July 2011**BFP 11/1/11**EDD 7/11/12**U/S shows TWINS!!! 11/30/11
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Fraternal girls born at 35+4. Slow down baby girls!!
  • Hi all - thanks for wondering about us - that's sweet :)

No worries about Caity putting my name out there (if that is indeed my real name - wuah hah hah) - I don't mind.

Everything's going swimmingly so far - 20 wks and heading in for our a/s this weekend :) 

P.s. happy cantaloupe day!! :) 

• imageMrsOjoButtons:

That's awesome that you just gave out someone's full name on a public forum. Brown is vague. Adding her first name narrows it down.  

Your snark is NOT needed. And seeing as how I'm friends with Melissa, and she said it was fine, I'd suggest you keep your nose in your own buisness and worry about your own first and last name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • What is the FB group?
  • imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageMrsOjoButtons:

Your snark is NOT needed. And seeing as how I'm friends with Melissa, and she said it was fine, I'd suggest you keep your nose in your own buisness and worry about your own first and last name.

Yes 

• imagearom24:
    imagecaityxsweetie:
    imageMrsOjoButtons:

Yes 

YesYes

• Yep- time for me to head that way! Who will invite me!? :)
  • Can we please not add more people to our group? I love our FB group the way it is.... 

BabyFruit Ticker

image image
  • wow.. sorry..
  • imageS0MER:

Can we please not add more people to our group? I love our FB group the way it is.... 

Are you serious? What makes you more qualified for the group?  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oy.  And this is me groaning over here....  Who wants cookies???  Oooooh, shiny!  Smile

Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsOjoButtons:

Were you this rude pre pregnancy or is this a newly developed hormonal thing?I work with 2 Melissa browns. I think Caity may have actually assisted a stalker by putting out her name. Good thing you called her out on it.

• imageS0MER:

Can we please not add more people to our group? I love our FB group the way it is.... 

Haha, wow...Indifferent

• Is this what goes on at the FB group?

What's the matter with you people? JFC.

• This is exactly why the FB group has lost appeal to me. Way too clique-y. I got enough of that crap in high school.

TTC since October 2009
    2 failed IUIs with Clomid
    IVF #1, ER 10/29/2011
    ET 11/3/2011
    One embryo transferred, four frozen
    11/12/2011, BFP, 11/13/2011, BFP, 11/14/2011, BFP
    First Beta 11/14/2011, 499
    Second Beta 11/16/2011, 893
    Third Beta 11/18/2011, 1510

Lost my dear husband, October 3, 2012. You are the bear of my heart dear, and nothing can take that away.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh Well.. let her have her awesome FB group. F@#$ it.
  • imagewheelerc:
    imagesummergirl1211:
    imageS0MER:

Seriously? Wow, glad I'm NOT part of your FB group. There are plenty of opinionated people on this board (and others), but at least I feel welcomed here. Get over yourself. Confused

Agreed.  I will stick to the board over that whiny 7th grade attitude any day. 

I'm sorry, how exactly is b!tching about other people (or a group, for that matter) not a whiny 7th grade attitude?

Anniversary Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The FB group actually has WAY less drama than this board. This board is way too catty for me!! Also the FB board is not "Cliquey" it's about mom's supporting other moms without the drama.
  • imageJennifer926:
     Popcorn, anyone?

ME ME!! Can we get the cheese covered kind?

• imagesummergirl1211:
    imageS0MER:

Seriously? Wow, glad I'm NOT part of your FB group. There are plenty of opinionated people on this board (and others), but at least I feel welcomed here. Get over yourself. Confused

Yes 

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • imagedoggie mama:
    This is exactly why the FB group has lost appeal to me. Way too clique-y. I got enough of that crap in high school.

Precisely why I left.  Well, that and I have a life outside of social media and the constant notifications drove me insane. Catty or not, I'd rather have the group on the board.

Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • imagemissusbee:

Is this what goes on at the FB group?

ACTUALLY, it's NOT what goes on!!!  We care about each other and look out for each other on the FB group.....we don't need ppl like you or your bitchy comments!!!  GFY

• imagepaige99:
    imagemissusbee:

Is this what goes on at the FB group?

ACTUALLY, it's NOT what goes on!!!  We care about each other and look out for each other on the FB group.....we don't need ppl like you or your bitchy comments!!!  GFY

• A lot of us on FB group do NOT agree with what is being posted here by other members.  I am seriously disgusted by it to be honest.  
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • imagemandalinn25:
    A lot of us on FB group do NOT agree with what is being posted here by other members.  I am seriously disgusted by it to be honest.  

Ahhh me too.  Make it stop.  This is silly and there is really no reason to think that anyone or any group is better than another. 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"