Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

*lurker* rec your double stroller

preferably a side by side, lightweight.

we are looking to purchase one before our summer vacation.

TIA!

Mommy to MonsterMan on January 27, 2010 - 9lbs.5oz. 21" Mommy to "Shnoobs" on August 8, 2011 - 5lbs.15oz. 19 1/2" "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"-Audrey Hepburn

Re: *lurker* rec your double stroller

• Options
    I've had a number of double strollers (Phil and Ted Sport, combi double, City Mini) and my favorite is the City Mini double.  Super easy to fold and unfold, lightweight, great sun shades, and the seats fully recline (my girls have napped in it while I've walked).  The basket is a little bit of a pain, but it just takes a little bit different packing strategy. 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    My City Mini double just came today.......so I can't tell you exactly how it works for everyday life but I have heard nothing but great things about  this stroller, except the basket thing.  If you wait till the 2012 model comes out I think they fixed the basket problem.  I just wanted to save some money so I went ahead with the 2011 model.  So excited for DS #2 to get here so I can try it out.  Good luck with your quest, its not an easy decision when you are talking about hundreds of dollars!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We really like our BumbleRide Indie Twin :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Bugaboo Donkey -- we LOVE ours, very lightweight but pricey $$$
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options

City Mini!

And, while I have a 2011 edition the 2012 or 13 one has fixed the basket problem by making the bar in back curved so that the basket is actually usable.  I couldn't wait to get mine and I can deal with the basket issue.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"