Baby Showers

New baby shower/sprinkle trends?

I was wondering if you can share some new baby shower trends or just creative ideas for me. I, along with two other girls are throwing a sprinkle. It will be cupcake themed. (for a girl)

I went to a baby shower and she had an isle with a framed tree. People would put their fingerprint as a leaf on the tree and put their name by it. I thought is was very creative and cute. She will hang it in her daughters nursery. 

Also I noticed that banners are getting very popular.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New baby shower/sprinkle trends?

• Since it's a cupcake theme maybe you can make the main cake a giant cupcake. A lot of places make them, even grociery stores or if you prefer to make the cake yourself they sell the giant cupcake pan at Michaels.
  • You may not like this idea, because it's not super girly, but maybe you could do something along these lines:

A friend of mine had a cake shaped/decorated like a barn. All of the cupcakes were animals it was super cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecouliegirl:

You may not like this idea, because it's not super girly, but maybe you could do something along these lines:

A friend of mine had a cake shaped/decorated like a barn. All of the cupcakes were animals it was super cute.

This! You could paint the barn pink and have baby chick cup cakes! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMotherMonster:
    imagecouliegirl:

You may not like this idea, because it's not super girly, but maybe you could do something along these lines:

Don't forget the lambs!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMotherMonster:
    imagecouliegirl:

Super cute ideas!!  

• Do you have a Pinterest account? Maybe you have already seen this before, but I was on there the other day and saw these really cute cupcakes made out of rolled up onesies. Look it up if you haven't seen them already, they would fit perfectly into the cupcake theme.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OOOoooo AND I was at a shower recently where they were giving away the flower arrangements on the table to anyone who picked a cupcake with pink filling inside- I think there were like 5 winners.

• I have a pinterest account and love it. I am going to make pom poms from pink and yellow cupcake wrappers. 

We will be making little flower arrangements in glass baby food jars with different ribbons wrapped around them and buttons glued on. We will make little picks to go into the flower arrangements with a cupcake that says "It was so sweet of you to come" on the front and "Please take me home" on the back.

We are going to roll up socks and make them look like cupcakes as a favor. Like this:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DVYneMrg5Xw/TU82hF48xlI/AAAAAAAABQs/t8822oVp1Zk/s1600/004.JPG

• imageGismo123:
    Since it's a cupcake theme maybe you can make the main cake a giant cupcake. A lot of places make them, even grociery stores or if you prefer to make the cake yourself they sell the giant cupcake pan at Michaels.

Maybe make mini-cup cakes as favors for the guests?

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."- Aristotle

image TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Ultimate Holiday Gift Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Also, those "cupcakes in a mason jar" would be a great idea for a favor. At the dollar store where I live they have tons of cupcake style decor/ balloons too. I priomise they are not as cheesy as they sound.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"