3rd Trimester

I'm 32 weeks and...

I just came home from an ultrasound and the baby weighs over 5 pounds!!!!!  Thank goodness I am already scheduled for a c-section. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm 32 weeks and...

• Keep in mind those weight estimates can be way off (up to 2 pounds in either direction, I believe).
  • I go tomorrow (my 32 wk. mark) and this baby has to be 5 lbs.  He was almost 3lbs. 4 weeks ago and my belly seems to be growing overnight.  My RCS is scheduled for 4/10 but DH doesn't think I'll go that long.  Interested in seeing what the OB says tomorrow.  Good luck w/ your big LO!

Edit: DS was estimated between 9.6 and 11.6 and he weighted 9.6 when born 10 days prior to my due date.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sister's baby was estimated to be 8lb 6oz at her 37 week appt. Born almost 3 weeks later and weighed 7lb4oz.
  • imageBarefootRI:
    Keep in mind those weight estimates can be way off (up to 2 pounds in either direction, I believe).

this

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday   tickers image image "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
  • My baby was estimated to weigh 5lbs 12oz. at 34 weeks.  It put the baby in the 73% percentile or something like that.  My dr. said it would be a big baby, but nothing humungous.  Considering I was almost 8lbs & my husband was 9lbs 8oz. we aren't really expecting a peanut anyways.  I took the weight with a grain of salt - I was just glad it didn't weigh more! 
  • aww he or she is ready to kome out amd really big.. kute
  • Had my sizing u/s today and my boy is also over 5 lbs! He is measuring everything in the 95th percentile. Here is good luck to us. Lol

Baby #2 is on the way!!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby #1!
    Charles Edward 4/13/12 
    9 lbs 2 oz 22 & 3/4 inches
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"