1st Trimester

miserably naesuous! need suggestions plz!!!

This is my third baby and I've never been so naesous its making me rethink(even tho I know its too late) of having a third baby. I'm so sick all the time. Please tell me there is something out there that really does work for naesua. I bought the seband and naesua medicine and I don't think either work. Help!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
My Ovulation Chart
early m/c 09/05, early m/c 02/08,and missed m/c 04/12 at 16 weeks **I was Diagnosed with Factor V Leiden & Heterozygous Mthfr 02/08 I was put on Lovenox while pregnant with my daughter and will also be for my next pregnancy

Re: miserably naesuous! need suggestions plz!!!

• I have had horrific m/s the whole entire 1st tri. One of my fellow mom's-to-be fave me these aroma packets from quease-ease. They are amazing.

https://soothing-scents.com/ 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ginger ale, smalll frequent meals, 1/2 tab Unisom (tabs not geltabs) and B6 at bedtime (you will feel amazingly better and it lasts a long time) also small candies.. like life savers or sweet/sour hard candies... these are the only things that got me thru! GL!
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Ginger pills work well too
    ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • This is my second, and I was never this sick!  I wear the sea-sick bands 24/7 and I think they help, plus B6 and lots of tiny meals.  I still get it pretty bad in the evening, but that seems to make it a little better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Eat only what sounds good.

Suck on hard candy

Ask your doctor for Zofran (Zofran has saved me from puking at work) I only have to take it once every few days.

If you have to puke, puke. It feels better than trying to keep it in.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my 3rd pregnancy and the nausea is worse than either of my previous pregnancies as well.  I tried many of the above suggestions, but usually the only thing that helps is curling up in a ball and going to sleep.  My bedtime has been earlier than my 3 1/2 year old recently.

A coworker gave me some  "b-natal" lozenges and they seem to work the best for me.  They come in sour apple lozenges (little hard candies really) or cherry lollipops and you can take up to 3/ day. The combo of the hard candy and the vitamin b6 seems to really help.  Found them in BRU.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • Unisom and B6...it helped me a ton, when anti nausea meds did not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have you tried eating something before you even get out of bed in the morning?  I put an apple beside my bed before I go to sleep.  And when I wake up in the morning I eat the apple before I get out of bed.  I find if I get out of bed to grab something to eat that the M/S hits even harder and I end up dry heaving for what seems like forever.

Also try soda crackers, gingerale, preggie pops, tums, and lemon ginger tea.

• I was nauseated/vomiting about 34 weeks of pg with both children. The only thing that worked with 1st pg was Zofran (prescription). It worked sometimes for the 2nd but not as well. Its something I had to live with, unfortunately. I tried EVERYTHING.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"