2nd Trimester

Nursery Paint Color Opinions Pls *PIP*

If you ladies were painting ?what color would paint???

I was thinking light gray and accenting with curtains and a rug as the floor is hardwood. But someone said ANY color would go ummmm I don?t think any color would but would love your take.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery Paint Color Opinions Pls *PIP*

• I think light gray would be nice with red accessories (window treatments, rug, etc.)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• I think light grey would be pretty.  DD's room is a light grey and I love the way it looks so much that this LO's room might get painted grey also. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekelnyc:
    I think light gray would be nice with red accessories (window treatments, rug, etc.)

This!

Just be careful when picking a gray paint color, they can often look blue if you don't get just the right shade. GL!

• Light gray with bright red rug and curtains + red accents.  Cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for the reassurance ladies i really appreciate it!!!! xo
  • I'd do a light gray (dark enough to know it's gray and not just a dirty white) and maybe one red/burgundy accent wall- the wall w/ the window.
  • I think you should do the walls the color of the elephants, and have one wall a darker accent color... what color is the lion's mane? I'm thinking a darker gray or brownish color.  Random pops of red through the room .Smile
  • I think light gray would look good with white trim. And maybe get a red rug, lamp and shelves or something to bring some more color into the room
  • image1111skye:
    Light gray with bright red rug and curtains + red accents.  Cute!

This for sure! I usually do not like gender neutral type things (they always look boy to me) But I LOVE what you picked out!!!

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • imageWiFeY 4 LiFeY:
    I think light gray would look good with white trim. And maybe get a red rug, lamp and shelves or something to bring some more color into the room

Hmmm I'm the odd one out I guess LOL I would do the room red and grey split in half like with a chair rail or molding, top half grey, bottom red then all your accent pieces. Just sayin Big Smile but this is also coming from someone who is painting Babygirls room Mint Green, Coral and Tan to bring out the crib set...I just think plain ol grey is kinda boring...but to each his/her own Yes

Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think grey would look great.  But this pattern is pretty neutral, I even think it would look nice in a yellow or light green room.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• OP where did you find such a cute set?
  • That is really cute bedding! I'm kinda thinking it'd look neat with something modern looking, for example red chevron on the wall behind the crib and then light gray on the rest of the walls. Or you could do red circles on the white wall, to go with the circles on the lion.  I really think think it would look cool to jazz up just the wall behind the crib with some kind of red pattern with white accenting.
    image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Love gray!!!

• I think a light grey would be nice and then you could do curtains in a dark grey and white stripe (like the piping on the bedding) and the rug in another grey/red/white pattern (maybe polka dots). Cute bedding!

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Gray sounds pretty! I love fun paint color ideas. If you accent with red accessories, I think it will look great!
  • imagekelnyc:
    I think light gray would be nice with red accessories (window treatments, rug, etc.)
    this is what I was thinking. That is very cute bedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"