2nd Trimester

Question about baby movement

I'm about 99% sure I felt my baby move for the first time yesterday morning.  How often should I be feeling movement from now on?  Should I expect something everyday?  Multiple times a day? 

Thanks!

So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question about baby movement

• At this point you might not feel LO move every day.. once he/she gets bigger and stronger you will feel them more and more..
  • Everybody is different..just depends on the placement of your placent and etc,  I don't think you should worry about movement just now though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekelleymoyer:
    Everybody is different..just depends on the placement of your placent and etc,  I don't think you should worry about movement just now though.

This is what my doctor told me. She said to expect movement at 20+ weeks, but not to really expect it every day until around 25 weeks; then to keep up with it. 

Bravado Bras at Nurtured FamilyBabyFruit Tickerimageimage
  • Thanks Ladies! 
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Probably not every day for a couple more weeks.
  • When I first started feeling movement, it was just every once in a while.  After a couple more weeks, it became more frequent, and now it's every day.  Early on I noticed that baby moves more after I eat, but now it's stronger and more often than that.

Just don't freak out if there are some days that baby doesn't move as much...I hardly felt baby at all a couple days ago, and then yesterday it was a huge party in there...

• I've been a tad worried that I haven't felt anything since the burst of tiny bubbles last Sunday. I think I should just chill out since I'm not even 20 weeks yet and stop reading posts from people who are claiming to feel tons of movement at 15 weeks when it's probably just gas! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelynsimarie:

When I first started feeling movement, it was just every once in a while.  After a couple more weeks, it became more frequent, and now it's every day.  Early on I noticed that baby moves more after I eat, but now it's stronger and more often than that.

Just don't freak out if there are some days that baby doesn't move as much...I hardly felt baby at all a couple days ago, and then yesterday it was a huge party in there...

All of this! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"