Nurseries and Baby Gear

Opinions on Swings!

We're looking at a swing that both swings and can rock. Opinions? Who knows what our baby will like!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Opinions on Swings!

• Rock??? Our swing swings back and forth and side to side. Is that what you're looking for?

We LOVE our Fisher Price Papasan Starlight Swing. It plugs in or uses batteries. Has 16 sound options, a light display, removable play tray. LO loves it. I got it on Amazon on sale any only paid $93. It's much more in stores.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Little Lamb swing. It rocks from side to side and swings back and forth. It was a lifesaver.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageshootingstars00:
    We have the Little Lamb swing. It rocks from side to side and swings back and forth. It was a lifesaver.

We have two of these as well. They have been amazing. I like to think of them as my portable baby sitters! I would seriously cry if I didn't have them anymore. They are battery operated, but with rechargable batteries it's not an issue.

• We had the no-frills FP swing that went side to side & back and forth.  I don't know what the Papasan or Bunny or Lamb swings do that the plain one doesn't do.  We LOVED our swing.  We got the ugly brown one because I didn't register for one beforehand, and Bean would. not. sleep.  We got the swing, and it was miraculous!

• FP Snugabunny!!!  It plugs in!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshootingstars00:
    We have the Little Lamb swing. It rocks from side to side and swings back and forth. It was a lifesaver.

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We got the FP Luv-U-Zoo Swing. It goes back and forth and side to side. I wanted one that was gender neutral. I also wanted one that would "grow" with her. I felt like the little lamb and snug a bunny looked like they were only meant for newborns.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.MLR04:

imageshootingstars00:

This!

This!  LO love, love, loved it!  It does not plug in but is super cuddly and with rechargeable batteries it wasn't an issue. 

• imageluvmyducks:
    FP Snugabunny!!!  It plugs in!!!

I have this and used it from day one, still use it now occasionally.  Great investment for us. 

• I agree with snugabunny!!  the plug in is huge!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"