2nd Trimester

Rough, scary night. With gender reveal.

I went to the ER last night because I had a bad UTI that wasn't going away with antibiotics and I wasn't able to pee at all yesterday and there was a little bit of blood when I wiped. Well, they did tests and everything was normal with that but at the very end right before I got discharged the Dr gave me a ultrasound.

They then told me that the ultrasound showed that I was dilated, my uterus was thinned and the baby was bearing down, ready to come out. They rushed me up to labor and delivery to get an emergency surgery to sew up my uterus and put me on bed rest until I deliver, which would be early.

When the Dr came in and gave me another ultrasound, it was a completely different story. She said I wasn't dilated and the baby looked perfect (and also had a vagina! :)) but my uterus has shortened and put me on progesterone therapy and I have to go for ultrasounds every 2 weeks.

I was so scared but things are looking much better. I love this little girl. Please just stay in there and be healthy baby!

image image image
BFP 10/31/11 EDD 7/15/12 pPROM 2/25/12
"How very softly you tiptoed into our world. Almost silently; Only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footprints have left on our hearts."
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Rough, scary night. With gender reveal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"