Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Birthday gift for your LO?

What are you (or have you already gotten) getting for your LO's 1st birthday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthday gift for your LO?

• A sandbox for this summer and a play kitchen.
  • Hes getting an anywhere chair because he's obsessed with his brothers (and ds1 doesn't like to share his chair) and a Fisher Price laugh & learn basketball hoop thing, because again, he's obsessed with basketball like his brother.  Maybe a couple other little things and a totally kick @ss 1st bday party.  We have so many toys from ds1 that he really doesn't need a whole lot.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're giving Lucy the Step2 Whisper Ride Buggy - a little car she can ride in that has an extended handle we can push her in.  She has a couple of toys she got for Christmas that she can ride on and loves them but we have to kneel down or hunch over to push/pull her so this toy with the handle is a bit of a selfish gift, ha!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3450927

• A new car seat, cord blood storage fee and for a toy-blocks and clothes.
  • My wishlist for DD is a pop-up tunnel (for crazy funtimes crawling), an anywhere chair, a doll with yarn hair (maybe she'll stop pulling mine?) and some books
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • imageksspiff:
    My wishlist for DD is a pop-up tunnel (for crazy funtimes crawling), an anywhere chair, a doll with yarn hair (maybe she'll stop pulling mine?) and some books

I was thinking of getting DS a pop up tunnel too but then they tried it the other day at daycare and I guess he was freaked out being it. So apparently army crawling (since the space is too small for regular crawling) underneath the coffee table to get to the fireplace is super fun but crawling thru a brightly colored tunnel is scary, sigh, lol. I got him the Little People A to Z zoo and some new books.

The bumpie formerly known as First Time in MI
  • A swing so that he can enjoy the swing set we have outside with his brother.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • We're throwing him a huge birthday bash and are giving him a Kettrike.   Best tricycle ever!
  • Mr. A really doesn't need a thing (because I am a toy-buying addict and his sister has tons!). But I was looking at trains for babies and am thinking of either a small train toy or the V-tech train.

https://www.amazon.com/Nuchi-Babys-First-Jungle-Train/dp/B001C63BQ6/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1329276586&sr=1-2 

https://www.amazon.com/Vtech-Sit-Stand-Alphabet-Train/dp/B0015399MG/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

• Radio Flyer All Terrain Wagon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • We're getting her an anywhere chair and books. She has plenty of age appropriate toys and I figure these things will grow with her and I know friends will buy her toys. We've suggested to grandparents contribute to her savings account/savings bond and a special book. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would like to get her a chair (I will have to look at the anywhere chair pps mentioned). I don't want to get her any clothes or toys because I know she will be spoiled on her birthday.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Well, we have a ways out, but i'm thinking either a geotracks train set (he loves train songs so far) or a wagon. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"