March 2012 Moms

Best thing about being pregnant in February?

Girl scout cookies. I may have killed half a box of Tagalongs today... Do I feel guilty? No. But I might regret the decision once I get weighed at my appointment Tuesday. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best thing about being pregnant in February?

• imagecaitlyn0216:
    Girl scout cookies. I may have killed half a box of Tagalongs today... Do I feel guilty? No. But I might regret the decision once I get weighed at my appointment Tuesday. 

Haha I did the same exact thing (same cookies too!) last week. It's fabulous! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yum!  I ordered 3 boxes and they'll be delivered March 3 - cant wait!!
    imageimage
    Welcome to the world, Baby W: born on 3/8/12 @ 3:49pm - 8lb 11 oz, 22 in. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You lucky girl!  I *cough cough* ordered 7 boxes of Thin Mints a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for them.....
  • I ordered a box of my favorite Do-Si-Dos, but I don't they are due to arrive until March.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mmmm! I would have had zero self control this year so I'm glad we didn't buy any! 
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Haha!!! Ummmm... My sis is the co-leader for my niece's troop so I may have gotten my hands on a few (is 5 a few?) boxes before they were officially on sale. And I also may have eaten like 8 cookies that first day... And I may be a big liar when I say 8. I actually stopped counting at 8. I haven't touched one since because I practically made myself sick! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I thought you were going to say Shamrock shakes...
  • Thank you! If someone didn't say "Shamrock Shakes," I was going to. Um, hell yeah. I could only allow myself ONE last year. I have had three already (small, of course) because people just bring them to me!

I only have two more weeks left to indulge, though. But there is a McD's in the hospital where I'll be having my c-section. Bonus!

• Now I am craving girl scout cookies... ::heads off to order some::

• Yeah....I'm on my second box of Tagalongs...And have more coming. This is bad lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Nice! I went on leave Tuesday and snuck back in to work to grab some personal items on Saturday - including my gs cookies. :)
  • This sounds so beautiful! Makes me very excited to take the new addition (whenever she decides to arrive) for walks with flowers sprouting up all around!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • You are not alone! I plan to eat Thin Mints with reckless abandon, as I always wanted to in years past. I figure what the heck, I'm right on target with weight at the moment, so a few (dozen) boxes of Thin Mints couldn't possibly hurt. If I start feeling guilty I'll eat them with a big glass of milk because, CALCIUM!
  • I wish I was allowed to eat girl scout cookies.  Stupid GD.  I did order a couple of boxes and plan on enjoying some in the hospital after LO is born. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • I ate two boxes of Thin Mints...sigh.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"