Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Babies r us trade in

Has anyone took advantage of the trade in at Babies r Us?  Do they take whatever stroller and carseats?  Thanks
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Babies r us trade in

• Options

I did last year.... 

They will take anything, broken/old whatever.

You bring in item, they give you coupon to use... 

• Options
    I did it when I was pregnant. You can take in any car seat, stroller, crib, whatever is on the list. I took in a 20 year old car seat. I'm going this weekend to see if there's anything I want and if there is, I have a car seat that was in an accident to trade in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    As long as it's on the list, they will take it regardless of age or wear.
    2012 Races: 3/18 Shamrock Shuffle 5k; 4/14 E.R. Race for Autism 5k (PR! 25:58); 6/9 Riudoso Sprint Triathlon; 6/24 Chunky Monkey 10K; 7/29 Cochiti Lake Olympic Triathlon; 9/16 Chips & Salsa 1/2 Marathon; 10/21 Duke City 1/2 Marathon; 12/2 Rock & Roll 1/2 Marathon in Vegas!
  • Options
    Just did it because I needed to buy a convertible car seat.  I didn't have anything to trade in, so I posted an ad on Craigslist asking if anyone had any used car seats or strollers to give up so I could do the trade in.  Three people responded. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We did it last weekend.  We traded in the infant care seat for a convertible car seat.  It was the first time we did it.

• Options
    We traded in a carseat, high chair,and swing.  They took all 3 without even inspecting them and gave us our 25% off coupons.  Only problem was the things we wanted were brands not participating in the trade in event.  We found a replacement car seat that qualified but the swing and high chair we wanted didn't qualify.  We bought a jumper that did.  Luckily we had a very nice cashier who let us use the third coupon on the swing we wanted even though the brand (fisher price) wasn't participating.  All in all I was happy with the situation!
    ~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"