2nd Trimester

We're Team Taco...

haha as DH says. Its a girl... As soon as he saw the money shot he said he knew it was a girl because it looked just like a taco...

I thought all along it was a boy. I craved all fruits, am extremely sick with m/s 24/7, and have bad break outs around my mouth and chin...

Yay Girls!

Re: We're Team Taco...

• YAY for lil girls!  I have been thinking I am having a girl... Just have the same feeling I had with DS and I ended up being right.

And that's funny because I crave fruits like crazy, have horrible morning sickness and have break outs on chin and mouth also.

Congrats on finding out!!

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Congrats! How exciting :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am amazed that you managed to refer to your daughter's vagina as a taco and call the u/s picture of her girly bits a money shot both in the same post.

This may be the tackiest team pink announcement I've ever seen. 

But hey...congrats on your little girl. 

• imageallisonmarie22:

I am amazed that you managed to refer to your daughter's vagina as a taco and call the u/s picture of her girly bits a money shot both in the same post.

I disagree...I thought it was hilarious :) Sounds like how my DH and I would say it lol :) 

image image BabyName Ticker
  • yeah I found it quite funny myself. and congrats on your little girl, they are so much fun!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageallisonmarie22:

I am amazed that you managed to refer to your daughter's vagina as a taco and call the u/s picture of her girly bits a money shot both in the same post.

Get Over yourself.... I've heard people call it worse things.... I honestly could care less how you think my announcement was.. I dont know you from Jack and thought it was funny... Take the stick out of your butt twatwaffle!

• imagelissydee:
    imagebeacbabe:
    imageallisonmarie22:

Get Over yourself.... I've heard people call it worse things.... I honestly could care less how you think my announcement was.. I dont know you from Jack and thought it was funny... Take the stick out of your butt twatwaffle!

well at least we know where he gets it.  Classy.

^^ You read my mind.  Hey....at least they're not referring to the taco as a twatwaffle...yet.  

...and OP, the correct way to express the sentiment I think you are driving at is "I could not care less." Also, let's be honest...if you really didn't care then you wouldn't have taken the time to respond. 

• imageallisonmarie22:

Thank you. I was thinking the same thing. 

• imagebabyack2012:
    imageallisonmarie22:

I disagree...I thought it was hilarious :) Sounds like how my DH and I would say it lol :) 

I agree...funny!  Congrats to Team Taco!!!

• eek!  bunch of prudes in here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Some people really need to lighten up.

Also: I HAVE to start remembering that "reply" and "quote" are not the same thing, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"