2nd Trimester

Anyone else going crazy waiting??

We find out the sex in two weeks and I can't wait!!!! I have literally been counting down the days since 6 weeks away! It is driving me crazy not knowing!

Re: Anyone else going crazy waiting??

• Haha! Read my post below lol. I totally can't wait! 

What are you hoping for this time around? Not that we really have a choice.. but still. 

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I go on the 27th, in exactly 3 weeks. Yes, I've been counting down the days!

I mostly want to confirm this little firecracker is healthy but I am praying we find out the news that it's a girl!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • yes!  we find out next tuesday and it seems so far away!  I'm getting so impatient! lol

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 | DD born July 2012
    BFP #2 | EDD 04.18.14 | D&C 10.01.13 @ 11w3d
    BFP #3 | EDD 09.15.14
  • Me Me Me!  I go Wednesday afternoon. I'm so excited! The last couple weeks have been dragging but today flew by.  I hope your wait doesnt seem like forever!

DD - Lucia Alessandra 6/18/12  ~~~  Welcoming Baby Boy!! - 3/26/14

• We are finding out Friday afternoon and I am dying.. like i might be physically sick to my stomach w/ nerves!!!!!
  • imagekdm06c:

Haha! Read my post below lol. I totally can't wait! 

What are you hoping for this time around? Not that we really have a choice.. but still. 

Love it! Haha! At least I know I'm not the only one that is dying to know!

We are hoping for a girl. We have a son, and this will be our last baby. But I'll be happy with another boy too! Did you want another boy?

• imageCountryWild84:

I go on the 27th, in exactly 3 weeks. Yes, I've been counting down the days!

I mostly want to confirm this little firecracker is healthy but I am praying we find out the news that it's a girl!

You and I have the same due date!

• I go thursday.. I feel like im stuck in ground hogs day... hahah

Although I think i already know what is bakin in there

• imagedizzy_chik99:
    imagekdm06c:

We are hoping for a girl. We have a son, and this will be our last baby. But I'll be happy with another boy too! Did you want another boy?

We are about 95% sure this will be our last one as well. I actually think I am leaning towards wanting a girl this time, however, I will be perfectly happy with another boy. We already have soo much boy stuff from our son so it would be pretty conveinent.  

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I'm with ya.  Our is on the 22nd.  I go between being excited about the sex and nervous about the other stuff they might find (bad stuff). 
  • imagedizzy_chik99:
    imagekdm06c:

YAY, for July 18th EDD Big Smile I really hope this summer it not to hot! My son's birthday is July 31st and it was such a HOT summer with him!

• YES! I go this saturday to find out! I can't wait! I made the appointment about a month ago and this has been the longest month ever!! I have a feeling this week will go by slow.....

MARRIED SINCE 09.16.11
    BFP 11.19.11! STICK BABY, STICK! EDD 07.31.12
    ~my poor excuse for a blog~
    <a href="http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j177/jsull02/?action=view
  • Our appt is on the 21st...and it feels like forever!!  We can't wait!!!!!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • YES!!!  We are going tomorrow afternoon and I cannot wait.  I can't concentrate at work today because of looking forward to tomorrow. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yes! But be careful...I counted down for weeks until my A/S at 20 weeks, and we still didnt get our answer! Baby wouldnt show the goods and next u/s isnt scheduled until March 2!

GL!

Blessed with our beautiful girl May 30/2012 - BFP June 20th/2013 - Naturally MC June 30th/13.

BFP Aug 1/2013

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKarynR25:

Yes! But be careful...I counted down for weeks until my A/S at 20 weeks, and we still didnt get our answer! Baby wouldnt show the goods and next u/s isnt scheduled until March 2!

GL!

Yes this is exactly what happened to us with our 2nd child.  he wouldn't show us the goods.  lol. 

lolololo
  • imageJessie_dc22:
    I'm with ya.  Our is on the 22nd.  I go between being excited about the sex and nervous about the other stuff they might find (bad stuff). 

Me too!! I cant wait 2.5 weeks away! Clearly we both worry to much!  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I felt this way too. It DOES feel like the wait takes forever, but just try to focus your attention on other things. It helps to try to get general ideas of what you want & then be able to narrow it down once you find out either sex.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We find out what we are having on the 23rd!! It seems like the days are ticking by so slowly.  I'm so excited to find out if my feelings of LO being a boy are right or not! Either way as long as the baby is healthy and everything is right on track I don't care if it's a boy or a girl! Big Smile I can't wait to see our baby again...
  • My a/s is scheduled for 2/15, and I can't wait! It feels soooo far away!
  • people ask me every single day if i know whether its a boy or girl yet :) it seems like only yesterday I was saying "I won't know for a couple months yet... " amazing that the time is coming so soon!
  • 22 more days until we find out ..i cannot wait!

• You're not alone! I have 2 weeks to go from today and if my nails didn't look so good (thank you hormones!)..I'd have bitten them all off in anticipation! :) Hoping for a boy, but wouldn't be disappointed if the baby is a girl. As long as he/she is healthy!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"