1st Trimester

When did you start getting morning sickness/nausea?

I'm at the beginning of my 5th week and nothing yet, was curious when it started for others?
Vicachka

Re: When did you start getting morning sickness/nausea?

• I'm 10 weeks and still don't have any.
  • Loading the player...
  • 6 weeks is when it got intense for me. Still going strong...bleh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Started at 5.5weeks and ended at 8 weeks with this baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 5weeks and 6days- and still have it-- uugh--
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Still none.... 
  • Found out I was preggo at 4 weeks and was fine until about 6 weeks and have been sick everyday for the last 8 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had very mild Nausea starting at 5 weeks and that progressed to dry heaving around the 5 and half week mark. I'm still currently at that stage no vomiting yet! I'm  a lucky one though cause so far mine has actually been Morning sickness :)
  • My last pregnancy, I didn't have any m/s and really not many symptoms except for some aversions here and there. This time around, I have light nausea that started last week, exhaustion and a lot of bloating. Every pregnancy is different.
  • I am 8w3d and still do not have any morning sickness. The nausea has only kicked in a few times.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine Started at 6 weeks and hit the worst about week 9 I still have it but hoping it starts getting better soon.
  • Not everyone gets it.  I didn't.  The closest thing I dealt with was that if I got hungry, then I'd feel sick.  I quickly learned to always have a snack w/ me.  As long as I ate, I was fine.  So- I felt nauseous all of 2 times and never had what *I* consider to be morning sickness. 

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• With #1- Nausea from 6w - 10w, no puking.

With #2- Nausea from 7w - 10w, no puking.

With #3: Nausea from 4w - ? (God I hope it's just 10w) and no puking. Yet.  But I'm not a puker so I'd be surprised if I did. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• With DD 6wks - hours before I delivered, every day uncontrolled even with prescriptions.

This time, nothing yet, actually feeling wonderful. Let's hope it stays that way. 

• imageEastCoastBride:

Not everyone gets it.  I didn't.  The closest thing I dealt with was that if I got hungry, then I'd feel sick.  I quickly learned to always have a snack w/ me.  As long as I ate, I was fine.  So- I felt nauseous all of 2 times and never had what *I* consider to be morning sickness. 

I had this too.

• 5w3d...ugh.

With my first I didn't get it until 7ish weeks.

• 5w3d and already easing up. It was never violent or very intense, thank goodness!!
  • I'm 11 weeks and still haven't had any.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Started at 5 weeks, got much more severe around 6 weeks and has been pretty mild since 8 weeks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine started at 4.5 weeks with just nausea. By 5 weeks it was full blown. 7 weeks now and still can't make it through the day with Zofran.
  • Mine just started Friday.  6 weeks exactly.  Mine is in the form of total food aversion.  I have a total loss of appetite and the thought of any food makes me gag.
  • Nothing really yet aside from mild nausea. Fingers crossed it stays that way!
  • 8 Weeks and stilll have not experienced any morning sickness.  I feel ill with certain smells (like cooking ground beef yuck!!) or if i wait to long to eat. So I stay away from ground beef while its being cooked and I snack on a regular basis.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • With my first I was sick from about week 6 till almost all the way through my 2nd tri. I thought it was never gonna end. This time I have had lots of nausea but not a whole lot of real vomiting. Thank goodness. Maybe this time it won't be so bad.
  • It really is different for everyone.  I seem to be most similar to my mom, in that I felt mostly fine in the mornings  (only had M/S twice in the entire first trimester), but would have heartburn and feel nauseous most evenings from 5 weeks-10 weeks.  I still have some food aversions and can feel sick if I've gone too long between meals/snacks.
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine started about 5.5 weeks and ended at 8 weeks. I had zero with my 1st.
  • Mine started around 5 1/2 weeks and is still getting worse by the day.  I had very mild m/s with DD (mostly food aversions and very mild nausea), so I was not prepared for what has hit me -- all day nausea, vomiting a few times a day, etc.  I really hope it eases up soon. 

The little love of my life... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine showed up this weekend at 7w1d.  Awesome sauce.
  • I started feeling nauseous for several hours in the morning around 5 1/2 weeks.  It progressively got worse to include dry heaving and vomiting in the morning until last week.  Then apparently peanut felt bad for me, and let up for a few days while I had a nasty cold.  Now that I've mostly recovered from that, it hit again with a vengeance today.  

I'm really hoping it lets up soon...  

Little B 9.20.12
  • It started around 6 weeks both times  :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Right away with both. It was how I knew that I needed to test. This time around, it is a lot worse than it was with my first. But I am hoping it will end soon like it did with my DS!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• 5 weeks 3 days :) enjoy the time you don't have it!!!
  • From my betas, I am somewhere between 5-7 weeks (wasn't charting and I'm so irregular, we won't know for sure til u/s) and no morning sickness yet. I have afternoon nausea, like clockwork, but so far no vomiting and nothing in the morning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsmatthewcook:
    6 weeks is when it got intense for me. Still going strong...bleh.

Exactly this.  Constant nausea (though no vomitting yet) started 6th week on the dot.  And I had ZERO with first pregnancy.  Still waiting/praying for it to end.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine started at 5.5 weeks and is still going strong... this past week and weekend was the worst of it (week 11) ... I am praying for it to get better soon... I just need a little relief - you are lucky if you haven't experienced it yet - maybe you won't have any... which would be so amazing for you. good luck! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 9 weeks pregnant and still no morning sickness...knock on wood...I do get nauseous when im getting hungry though and that started around 6 weeks.

• With #1, end of week 5.  With this one, week 7.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Got mine at about 5 1/2 weeks too. I was actually worried about not getting it that I prayed I would. Now I really regret it and learned to be careful what you wish for. I've been completely useless for the last week, can barely get out of bed. Thank god I don't have to go to work or anything, hopefully it will go away soon. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"