July 2012 Moms

Bad Day *vent time*

my body is helping prevent me from nappy with alternating between way to hot and too cold. I have tried some covers, no covers, all the covers, but it just isn't helping. I don't know if it is because I am pregnant or because I am sick, though I don't feel especially sick.

On top of the too hot too cold, I am hungry and want to throw up in the same moment so my body is rebeling that way too *it is so hard to fall asleep when you want to puke*

Then I have a brain that just won't stop.  It worries about the baby, since today we haven't felt much movement at all and my belly looks smaller *probably less bloat*. It worries about money. It tells me maybe I need crepes but maybe thats not what I crave either.

And then I am homesick and lonely, and have another full week alone in this hotel. I have cried just not seeing my husband respond to a message that needed no response, cried that I can't sleep, cried over not having my cat, and then cried cause I was crying not sleeping.

Dang hormones need to let my brain shut off seriously, I might feel soo much better if I could just nap.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bad Day *vent time*

• Sorry about your bad day!  I hope you feel better soon!  I can never nap either!  It takes me way too long to fall asleep and I always wake up in a bad mood.

Hope the week to come is better!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Try watching a REALLY stupid girly movie-that always works for me.

Hope this week flys by for you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hope your day gets better. ((hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry your having a tough time. and I'm really sorry you have to stay in a hotel for that long. Yeah pregnancy is great, but it would be a much better experience without the crazy hormonal crap! And I don't know if you can use Epsom salt while pregnant, I'm sure you can, but I love the lavender Epsom salt. I've used that for my bath before and it relaxes me like no other. I get it from Walgreen's. I hope you start feeling better soon. Hugs! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"