Trying to Get Pregnant

Yeast Infection: Early sign of pregnancy?

I am TTC and after ovulating and a lil less than a week from my period. Is a YI a possible symptom Im prego? Like due to the "over production" of hormones?

Re: Yeast Infection: Early sign of pregnancy?

• A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • imageBrazilianPeach:

As far as I know a UTI is your body reacting to a something foreign being pushed into your urethra. It has nothing to do with your "over production" of hormones.

But I could be wrong... it's happened already today :P 

UTI =/= Yeast Infection

• Loading the player...
  • General wisdom is, if you are pregnant enough (ie have enough hormones) to have symptoms, you should be able to bring up two lines on an HPT. They're next to the vagisil in the drug store. Two birds one stone.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• imagepinkiemo:

General wisdom is, if you are pregnant enough (ie have enough hormones) to have symptoms, you should be able to bring up two lines on an HPT. They're next to the vagisil in the drug store. Two birds one stone.

Yes 

• Wait a couple of days and then take a "lil" walk down to the drugstore and pick up a HPT to see if you're "prego." In the meantime, mscott716, meet Google. Google, mscott716.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sleep POAS.

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageslightlyslapdash:

One just started with me today (thank you antibiotics).

Before using it, I read the insert.  The Monistat insert said that women can be more prone to YI's just before menstruation starts due to an imbalance of hormones and some sort of change going on in your whoo-ha.  (I'm paraphrasing)

I don't remember seeing anything necessarily about pregnancy other than the fact that if you are currently pregnant, to talk to your doctor before using Monistat.

lol.

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • OP-Huh? Are you serious?! 

• imageslightlyslapdash:

One just started with me today (thank you antibiotics).

Before using it, I read the insert.  The Monistat insert said that women can be more prone to YI's just before menstruation starts due to an imbalance of hormones and some sort of change going on in your whoo-ha.  (I'm paraphrasing)

I don't remember seeing anything necessarily about pregnancy other than the fact that if you are currently pregnant, to talk to your doctor before using Monistat.

Lol wooha...you crack me up :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeast infections can be caused by hormonal changes that come with pregnancy OR before your period...or by a number of other factors.

So to answer your question; yes, no, & maybe.
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went through a phase for like 4 cycles where I got a YI every 2ww... & none of them ended with me pg.
    6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • imagecassie.dall:

Ha!  I've never seen that website before.  I like it!  Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"