June 2012 Moms

umm, what?

So today a parent came in who has not been to the classroom in awhile 15wks to be exact .. She looks at my belly and says "Oh thats right, you are prego" I told her yes and I was 21 wks and she says .. "That is all?" .. "I thought you were futher along than that" and then TOUCHES MY BELLY!

I wanted to ask her .. what is that suppose to mean - that is all .. what do I look like to you ?! Ah parents - my second fat comment made bby a parent in two weeks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: umm, what?

• Some people are so rude and have no boundaries! Both the comment & belly touching would bother me too. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ughh I hate those comments I never know what to say when people say things like that to me I just give a snarky look usually :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Some people need a slap upside the head from Mrs Etiquette. I had someone tell me I looked full term...when I was 17 weeks. I won't lie, I cried, hard after that. Some people need to learn that 'think' and 'say' need not always flow so easily.
    Me: 32 / H: 35
    Married 9-19-2009
    Baby Karrot 1.0 - 6.18.2012 - She's here! Via C-section @ 38 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 2.0 -
    6.25.2015 - He's here! Via VBAC @ 36 weeks.
    Baby Karrot 3.0 - 3.9.2017 - BFP @ 9 DPO! EDD 11.20.2017 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • People forget themselves sometimes. That was rude and uncalled for but it was probably not meant to be malicious. Wait till she gets one of those comments. (eyes rolling) Did she ask to touch your belly? I have a friend that always asks no matter what and it makes me feel good to know that she respect me enough to ask. Next time if it bothers you take a step back and ask her to please not touch. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know it prob wasnt ment the way it sounded but still .. lol .. and she did ask but before she could finish asking she was touching me.

LOL I dont mind ppl touching my belly but after that comment I wanted to say, *** please, but I let it go

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • some people are just like that, ignore them and walk away 

joyce

www.mazecordblood.com 

joyce@mazelabs.com www.mazecordblood.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"