Stay at Home Moms
Options

noooooo

I just watched P knock a FULL mug of coffee onto our cream-colored rug. I saw it happen in slow motion. I plopped him in his bouncer and put on Elmo so I could scrub the rug, the floor underneath, the wall, the baseboard, the chair and end table and my laptop (it didn't just spill, it dropped and splashed!) I am trying to remind myself it's my fault for leaving it within his reach.  I forget he has go-go-gadget arms and likes to climb  Tongue Tied

At least I love the smell of coffee!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: noooooo

• Options
    Bummer!  Were you able to get it out of the carpet?  Our living room carpet was horrible and hung on to every stain, I did a happy dance the day we tossed that crap out.
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That totally sucks!!! I hope you got it out. I hate scrubbing carpet almost as much as I hate mopping.

April '14 Siggy Challenge:

god damn you're so effing cute gifimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got it about 90% out. Well, without direct sunlight I think so, anyway! I bought the damn thing when I was pregnant.  Why I thought a cream area rug would be a good diea, IDK?!? It needs to be sent out for a good professional cleaning, but it's good for now. Just a PITA!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I know I'm not yet a SAHM mom and I lurk here for now, but I have come to find out that dish soap on a sponge gets almost anything out of carpeting unless it's already dried into it. It sounds odd but it got marinara out of my carpet the other day that out cats knocked over. Good to know I have a plan of attack when this baby comes. I know this does no good to you now, but for future reference it works like a charm for quick mess clean ups. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"