Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone have the fisher price My Little Snug A Bunny swing?

Hey. I sm only in 2nd tri but want to replace the Graco Deco swing I had with DS. He and I both hated it. I like how this one can switch directions and plug in so as not to kill you on batteries. Do you have this? Do you like it? My Graco was loud and the mobile didn't work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Anyone have the fisher price My Little Snug A Bunny swing?

• We love ours, no complaints, someone on the board thought the low setting rocked too much for their liking. We don't have that problem!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageerinemcg:
    We love ours, no complaints, someone on the board thought the low setting rocked too much for their liking. We don't have that problem!

Yes, I have heard some say the low setting swings to fast, but we don't have any issues. We like ours... The two directions is very nice! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Nature's Touch version which unfortunately doesn't plug in, but it is the same principle. When DS was first born he only weighed 6 and a half pounds and the low setting did swing a lot but now that he is at over 9 pounds it is much better and most of the time he likes being in it! If you don't mind the swing being used, you can get them for a pretty good deal on Craigslist since they cost about $150 new. I just washed all of the pieces to mine and it works great at a fraction of the cost!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We have it and it was a godsend during those first weeks.  DS is 9 weeks and 14 lbs and still enjoys it.  Now he will hang out in it while he's awake and look at the mirror above the swing.
    DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • We have this swing. DD loves it. I did think that this swing goes way too fast on the lowest setting but she loves it and we just put a cover now that sweeps the floor.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This swing has been a lifesaver! DD sleeps in it. It's the only way I can get her to sleep more than 30min- 1hr (she will sleep 5-6hr stretches in her swing).

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Thanks everyone!! These reviews really helped and I think this is the one I am getting.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We have one and absolutely love it. When all else fails the swing saves the day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it!  We had the Little Lamb with my first and it was nice, but we went through quite a few packs of batteries.  The snugabunny is a bit quieter too.  No complaints.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • I just got it last week and I love it.  I would not have considered one without the plug option.  It does seem a little fast, but she likes it.  And according to "The Happiest Baby on the Block" babies enjoy faster movement and it helps soothe them.

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• I have the Butterfly Cradle and Swing, plug in fisher price...My 3 week old DD loves it especially the spinning light mobile on the top...but beware there are many reviews of the mobile breaking. I heard the display model at the store that was broken and it's the most annoying noise ever...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do and DD seems to like it.  I love that it's a plug-in and I don't have to worry about batteries.  The one thing about it is that it seems to swing very fast on the lowest setting.  Now that she's a little heavier, it's not so bad, but I was a little worried at first.  This one is fairly quiet and has some nice features.  DD loves looking at herself in the mirror now. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Ohh. Just thought of a question. Is there an option to put batteries in it or is it strictly plug in?

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagemrs.dovey:
    Ohh. Just thought of a question. Is there an option to put batteries in it or is it strictly plug in?

There is a battery option too.  But its a pretty large bulky swing, so you probably won't move it around.  Ours has stayed plugged in and in the same location since DS came home.

DS 11.24.11
    MMC 3.30.16
  • We like it... and more importantly, our baby likes it!  Although the lowest setting DID seem to be too fast, but I guess now we're used to it
  • I like it! as stated we did think it went way to fast on the lowest setting but our LO was only about 6 lbs when we first put her in it.  She is about 11 weeks now and around 9 lbs and we JUST started using it again but only in the one direction.  i LOVE the plug in option.  and LO loves music so i turn on the music on it even if she isnt in it because it's loud enough. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"