2nd Trimester

Helloooo Libido!

Is it just me, or are your hubbies/significant others also super intrigued by the pregnant you??

My DH is so funny and swears that I'm "hotter than ever"... (I guess this should be a compliment, but it makes me wonder if worrying about staying in shape before was a waste of time??)

And with the 3rd trimester only a week away, I have definitely started to see the perks of the later months of pregnancy as our sex life has completely recuperated from the early pregnancy "yuck" phase.

Maybe TMI, but I'm seriously lovin' this pregnancy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Helloooo Libido!

• well, im jealous! I have zip zero zilch libido! Havent for about the last 4 months or so... I am starting to feel really bad for H, I really hope it kicks up even just a little bit soon!
  • imagejoshandpanda:
    well, im jealous! I have zip zero zilch libido! Havent for about the last 4 months or so... I am starting to feel really bad for H, I really hope it kicks up even just a little bit soon!

Me.  This.  Sad

• Loading the player...
  • imageJessie_dc22:

imagejoshandpanda:
    well, im jealous! I have zip zero zilch libido! Havent for about the last 4 months or so... I am starting to feel really bad for H, I really hope it kicks up even just a little bit soon!

Me.  This.  Sad

I'm with yall :( and the DH doesn't even seem interested either...

• imagel_kolar2005:
    imageJessie_dc22:

imagejoshandpanda:

Me.  This.  Sad

I'm with yall :( and the DH doesn't even seem interested either...

Same here :( DH is still pretty interested--but I could have sworn he'd be that man that was so interested in the pregnant me. That could phase him less. Still regular "I want sex" but nothin about the pregnancy. Too bad I just really have no interest. I hope that libido kicks in before this baby gets here! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have sex allll the time. & my DH is the same as yours, he always calls me sexy & thinks that the bigger boobs & round tummy are just amazing. I think it's because I'm housing his baby.

I think if I were a man, I would find that sexy too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • good for you, sometimes the libido is there and sometimes its not. You have to find the time and be together. Its really important.  all is takes sometimes is a little tenderness ....Kegel exercises are important for good sex and are good for maintaining your pre baby ?lady parts.?as well as preventing incontinence and prolapse (dropping down of the uterus) . Read here,  https://tinyurl.com/863ecu3 for more information

good luck

www.centerforfemalesexuality.com

www.mazecordblood.com 

joyce@mazelabs.com www.mazecordblood.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"