February 2012 Moms

Just for fun - labor prediction quiz

I found this site that will make a prediction about when baby will be born and how long labor will be, so I thought I'd pass it along.  I hope it's right in my case!  For me it predicts:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just for fun - labor prediction quiz

• Here's mine.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• It predicted about what I'm expecting since it's 4 days til my EDD and she seems quite happy in there.  Plus, her older sister was late, too. Stick out tongue

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, it's a good thing I'm done work!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is mine and definitely not what I was planning for! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a late momma:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • here is mine: 

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long

5.3 pounds...that is too small! but only 11 hours of labor sounds good!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here's mine...not bad:

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. 

My mom has been convinced that he will be early, so this would make her right.  She has been right on all of her other predictions...

• Mine:

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Mine said she'll be 2-3 weeks early...guess that didn't happen! Stick out tongue I've only got one week left before EDD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hahaha, yeah, well, this has already been disproven; we've less than 2wks until the EDD! But it's still cute. :)

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long. 

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Here's mine:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

9 lbs?!?!  Figures...

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

• If only!

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long. 

• Hope this is true!

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

• Boooo!!!  I didn't know any details about DH so I just kinda guessed.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 16 hours long.

• Sad - but probably true.  I didn't wanna be late - but I prob will be!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

• here's mine... apparently I might want to get ready like... tonight, since my last growth scan, baby was already approximated at 6lbs.. hahaha

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long. 

• I kind of hope they're right!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I hope he doesn't come 2-3 weeks early.  I need him to stay there until at least the night of the 11th which would be 9 days early. 

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

• imagepinkshades05:

This is mine and definitely not what I was planning for! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a late momma:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I'm armed and ready with my cell in case this prediction is right Wink 

• I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
  • I'll be curious to see if this is true!

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

• Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

Well...since I'm 9 days away from my due date, I think this is wrong.  Bummer!!  But fun, thx for posting!

• Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

Lets hope so!!  I am ready!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Well doctor's say he is already 6.5 pounds, so if he comes early than that is about right. LOL

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm noticing everyone is going to have their babies in the morning...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"