August 2012 Moms

dates on finding out the gender?

I have had 1 u/s so far and switched dr's im headed back to my appointment with a new dr. on Tuesday. I'm curious has anyone gotten a date or week they can get the u/s to find out the baby's  sex ??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: dates on finding out the gender?

• March 19th.  I'm due August 15th.

Photobucket image BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'll find out at 20 weeks, on March 16th!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Due Aug 4th, find out on March 10th!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm due August 17 and we'll find out the baby's gender on March 21!  I can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • March 5th! I will be 18 weeks :)

• I'll have an u/s at my 16 week appt , so I might know on Feb 29th!!

Then I have my 20 week appt on March 28th, hopefully we'll know for sure then. 

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • A/S scheduled for March 19th Big Smile
  • imagelittlemrs220:

March 5th! I will be 18 weeks :)

This is the date we are looking at as well. It's the Monday after I turn 18 weeks, just have to wait to schedule the time at next ob visit (2/8). Our peri-natal lab is very flexiable with dates.

• We will find out in 4 weeks on the 21st of February. I will be 17 weeks, although, the tech at our 12 week NT seemed to "BIG, think" it may be a boy so we are crossing fingers and toes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am due August 23 and my u/s is on April 10th. Most doctors like to have you come in around 20/21 weeks. If you have the money there are places you can pay to get an early u/s, we were able to find out with DD at 17 weeks. Most say any earlier than that makes sex determination harder and inaccurate.
  • Im scheduled for march 28 and after reading all of these, Im asking them to move it up!!! Im due Aug 8th.

• I'm due August 23rd and I'm having mine done on March 10th @16 weeks!
  • they told me at about 20 weeks i'll be able to find out the sex! 
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My anatomy scan is in 8 weeks, on March 22nd and that's when we will find out. There are a few ultrasound places near me that charge $40 for an elective gender scan starting at 16 weeks so I may do that so I don't have to wait so long!

The baby had it's legs crossed today and nothing was visible.  

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due 8/29, and my dr said anytime after 4/12 they will schedule the level 2 (anatomy scan).  They scheduled mine this morning for 4/19 because that was the next day that fit my schedule.
  • Found out YESTERDAY at our 12 week sonogram... Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what I'm hoping this little GIRL is made of! Yikes!
  • i'm going on feb 24th -- i'll be 14 weeks. i'm excited! the dr. will do an u/s when i'm 20 weeks also. we're doing an elective u/s in feb.

-Glo

First Surro Journey:

BabyFetus Ticker

Proud Mommy to:

• My next appointment is February 10 (at 15.5 weeks'ish) - we'll be scheduling the "detailed ultrasound" around that time, which will be the gender party ultrasound...  it will be somewhere around 18-20 weeks, from what I understand.  SOOOO looking forward to it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"