Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Night time Diapers?

My LO has started going through her diaper at night. Right now I am using Huggies Pure and Natural. (When she was in size 1, I put her in size 2 and she didn't go through. But she is nowhere near being in a size 3 yet...)

Anyone suggest a good diaper that will last 10-12 hours at night?

Thanks!

Re: Night time Diapers?

• Options
    We use Pampers or Huggies at night and have had no problems at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We've been using Pampers Baby Dry, which claims to have 12 hours of protection.  So far so good!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use Earth's Best. They hold a ton. Even though he is under the weight limit for size 3, they fit and keep everything in--we went up last week after multiple front leaks during tummy sleeping. We just hike them up as much as possible. (~14 lbs, 26.5" tall).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pampers Baby Dry.  Holds our LO for 12 hours, without leaks.  We use size 3 and may go to size 4 soon. He's 19 weeks.
  • Options
    Huggies Snug N Dry worked for us really well.  I'm moving to Huggies Overnights now that he's a solid size 3 though, hoping those work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Walmart's Parents Choice work really well for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We had the same problem, and I just bought some Thristies diaper covers. They're made for cloth diapering and have a waterproof layer and work great over disposables to keep her clothes/sheets dry overnight. I like the duo-wrap for my daughter's chunky thighs (plus they'll grow with her... but beware, they run smaller than you might think unless you have a scrawny baby)

You could also try double-diapering... I never did it because it felt like wasting a diaper, but I've heard of it working for some.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"