TTC After a Loss

XP: Flood the boards for AttyAlice @ 3pm CST

As many of you are aware, long-time bumpie Alice lost her husband this weekend.  She and her two babies, H (22 months) and C (5 months) are laying him to rest today.

Today at 3pm CENTRAL time, we would like to ask that you "Flood the board" with words of support and comfort for her and her family as they bear this terrible burden.  Individual posts (rather than replies) are encouraged.

You are also invited to post pictures of a lit, with something yellow in the photo.  

4pm Eastern

3pm Central

2pm Mountain

1pm Pacific

Thank you.

Re: XP: Flood the boards for AttyAlice @ 3pm CST

• Yes
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Related: if you would like to help, PM me.  A trust fund has been set up for the children and I can get you the address.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is this being done on the PAL board?

BFP #1: 8/2011 ** EDD:  5/9/2012 **  Missed m/c discovered at 13 weeks

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

• imageaussiedaze:
    Is this being done on the PAL board?

Yes, primarily - but if you wanted to offer condolences here that is fine as well.  I'll be compiling all of the messages for her.

• Thanks for posting this.
  • Oh my gosh, how horrible. I can only imagine.

Thanks for posting this.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I am sorry I missed it. My T&P's go out to her and their family and friends during this difficult time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"