Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Question about Finger Foods

When did you introduce yogurt melts or puffs?

Regular yogurt? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question about Finger Foods

• Puffs at 6 months old.  Yogurt melts and yogurt at 7 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Puffs at 6 1/2 months, haven't done yogurt melts or yogurt yet.  Pedi recommends 8 months for yogurt.
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Puffs at 6 months and just started the yogurt melts last week.  Haven't done yogurt yet.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • I haven't done puffs yet. No real reason..I just keep forgetting at the store..and she loves to chew on toast so I might just skip them all together.

I did yogurt melts at 6 months exactly and regular yogurt a little past 6 months. My pedi said if there wasn't a issue of dairy allergies with my bmilk or formula it was fine. She loves it and it's an easy thing I can give her.

• We started puffs about 6 months and greek yogurt at 7 months.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We skipped puffs (they seem like overpriced cheerios to me, we just use cheerios. DS throws most on the ground anyway, ha ha). We started cow and goat milk yogurt mixed with fruit around 6.5 months. We use the yogurt puff things occasionally, but they have LOTS of sugar in them (they taste like candy).
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do all your LOs have teeth?  We still have no teeth and knowing how she eats rice cookies (she breaks off big pieces and swallows most of the time without chewing) I'm not sure she'd handle with Puffs.  Are they the same texture as Cheerios or softer?  I've literally had to throw my hand down her throat to help her dislodge her cookie.  I never leave her side when she's eating and I've started to break little pieces off for her.  She is slowly starting to get the hang of chewing but I think she gets so excited she forgets. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"